Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woza32

woza32's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

I doubt this was a bug. Looks like typical save file use to me, and that goes for a couple of other games I found on your profile as well. One which was some time before Jak 3 and one that was some time after. Don't bother making a new dispute thread for them, you can do it here.

If anyone wonders, he got the precursor orbs trophies out of order. They don't pop at the same time, because loading a save with like 599 don't pop the 300.

Edited by MMDE

22 hours ago, MMDE said:

I doubt this was a bug. Looks like typical save file use to me, and that goes for a couple of other games I found on your profile as well. One which was some time before Jak 3 and one that was some time after. Don't bother making a new dispute thread for them, you can do it here.

If anyone wonders, he got the precursor orbs trophies out of order. They don't pop at the same time, because loading a save with like 599 don't pop the 300.

It's been 22 hours and he hasn't revisited the website. I know there are often cases of people leaving after making a dispute because they don't know that they can come on the forums to see that their dispute is up. Since this person made a dispute then didn't come back to the website. I'd say it's not worth you waiting too long for this, maybe in two hours from now you should close the thread, they did have 24 hours to explain themselves and they never used that opportunity to make further comment. I think you know all the reports would have been correct if they're anything like what has been done for Jak 3. 

Really, enforce the format at this point especially for problem games like these, Call of Duty, GTA etc. No format, auto lock. 

A lot of these disputes aren't even really disputes lol, most of it is people saying "no I didn't do it, you lie" or it glitched without proof of it happening to other people or explaining it.

They never did return, so I'm just going to close this. You can send me a PM here or on PSN if you still want to dispute this.