Deadpool to be delisted on November 16th

SnowxSakura

18 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

I think I laughed at maybe one joke throughout the entire 2 hours I played it (The Nolan North calling him at the start of the game). The rest of it was just try-hard self-referential humour. I can understand why a lot of fans refer to that tenure as Waypool in derogatory tones. Game was shit as well. 

Man - tough crowd! I thought it was funny throughout, and got funnier as it went. 

"Helluva thing, killing a man..."

• Like 3

I got the physical game after the first time it was delisted on PS3. Enjoyed it quite a bit. Still have it so I'm not sure I'd want to pick it up a second time on PS4. Yeah it's not the best game out there but I'd still recommend it to Deadpool fans. I find it that the author of that article just tries too hard to be in the in-crowd sometimes or something.

5 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

Can you still download a delisted game?

Provided you bought it once before then yes, it will be in your download list. Did that recently with Shinobido: Revenge of Zen (which I had no idea was delisted in the meantime). Except for P.T. though, that is completely unavailable unless it was already on your console beforehand. 

On 11/16/2017 at 0:42 AM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Fuck, well now I regret not picking it up for 6 bucks.

Yeah, me too. If they timed this announcement better, they probably would have sold a lot more copies during that last sale.

Anyway, picked up a used copy. The game's okay. It seems to rely upon the player having knowledge of the comics for a number of the jokes which was probably not the greatest choice from a sales perspective.