Trophy tracking

Such-A-Goonie

Storm Shield One was updated today with some extra PvE stats. It now also lists fully explored zones, survivors rescued and mist monsters killed, among other things. Those three are trophies though, so it's nice to be able to track them now.

This is my PvE profile:

http://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/such-a-goonie

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 2:30 PM, aZombieDictator said:

That's awesome! I still think they should lower trophy requirements on full release. No one has the Platinum yet after several months. Some of the trophies are just insane and would take well over 1,000 hours.

I just started playing. Haven't looked into the trophies TOO much but had heard some are quite long. I'm ok with trophies being "long-term" because Fortnite does seem like it is a game that deserves a long lifespan, but I agree. At some point it needs to be realistic, and it does seem excessive.

13 hours ago, Dead-Sync said:

I just started playing. Haven't looked into the trophies TOO much but had heard some are quite long. I'm ok with trophies being "long-term" because Fortnite does seem like it is a game that deserves a long lifespan, but I agree. At some point it needs to be realistic, and it does seem excessive.

It's completely excessive. They want you to play as long as possible to keep squeezing money out of you for the microtransactions most likely.

• Like 1