4th Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special - Now With A Premium Membership Prize!

The poll is over! It looks like we're doing a trophy event after all. I'll update the thread tomorrow night. The update will include which days the fighting tournaments will be. The games are Tekken 7 (PS4), Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late (PS3), Injustice (PS4), Mortal Kombat X (PS4), and Street Fighter V (PS4).

There are about ten days left to sign up for either the trophy event and/or the fighting tournaments. I wasn't planning on participating in the trophy event, but with such a weak showing, I'll only need to use a fraction of my power to win this year. Maybe more people will sign up and prove me wrong. :giggle:

After some careful consideration, I have decided to remove the 2D tournaments from the event. It occurred to me that having them from the start may have come off as a troll to some people, and I apologize. The trophy competition will still happen no matter what though, and a countdown has been added for that.

In case anyone's wondering, @Tearraven will still be streaming some Injustice matches with me during its intended tournament time, December 30th at 2am GMT. Here's a countdown for that. It'll be more of a casual thing now, but it'll still be a fun time.

Sorry to keep you waiting! Signups have now officially closed!

There are four of us in total, which means we can have anywhere from one to three rounds, depending on who challenges who. Today is the first Rest Day, which means we all have until 8 pm GMT to challenge someone. Since there are so few of us, the three-person rule is meaningless, meaning any possible combination of challengers and "challengies" is a-okay. You don't have to challenge someone, but if you end up not being in any challenges at all, you'll be automatically eliminated!

After the challenge period is done, we'll have until the end of the rest day to use our possible items (of course, you can use them right now if you want, but I wouldn't recommend it). Remember that the only way to take back a boost is if your score has been nullified by someone else. Even then, you can still choose to keep it if you're involved in another challenge. Don't worry. If your score gets nullified right before the Rest Day ends, I'll give you a short grace period to reconfirm your boost, say one hour after the nullification? That seems fair.

That should be it for now. If anyone has any questions, please let me know.