A Galaxy At War Glitch?

Hayabusa85

A couple of people ran into it on Xbox One during the EA Access time so seems to be some kind of issue affecting some people on both platforms but seems rare.  Obviously it randomly popping while playing around in the EA Access app isn't possible on PS4.  Hopefully it will just randomly pop during gameplay or winning every mode twice.

Went to that TA link instead of just reading those Reddit posts and some people were saying Starfighter Assault was the issue.  They were also saying in the career milestones playing a Starfighter Assault match was still locked.  Sure enough I checked my career milestones and it was saying I hadn't even played that mode.  So played it and after another victory this popped. For one person on TA it was Galactic Assault and for another it was HvsV so seems that sometime a match just won't register properly and you might have to win again.  At least it seems it won't completely lock you out of the trophy.

Edited by Hayabusa85

I fucking hate this mode. 5 games and zero wins, including 3 games that were in the last minute. Every time I get stuck with idiots that are trying to shoot at the enemies rather than do the objective which is how you goddamn win.

The loot box disaster definitely isn't the worst thing about this game. Match making is clearly broken, and people don't even know how to play the game. I'm not saying I'm going 50k 0d but fuck at least I focus on the obj.

Edit: and there we go, won and trophy unlocked. Guess that is the problem after all.

Edited by Valyrious

10 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

I fucking hate this mode. 5 games and zero wins, including 3 games that were in the last minute. Every time I get stuck with idiots that are trying to shoot at the enemies rather than do the objective which is how you goddamn win.

The loot box disaster definitely isn't the worst thing about this game. Match making is clearly broken, and people don't even know how to play the game. I'm not saying I'm going 50k 0d but fuck at least I focus on the obj.

Same issue here man. People are so fucking stupid on this game it's ridiculous. Like how am I always on the team that never goes for objectives but the opposing does? I don't get it 

On 11/17/2017 at 11:59 AM, Valyrious said:

The loot box disaster definitely isn't the worst thing about this game. Match making is clearly broken, and people don't even know how to play the game. I'm not saying I'm going 50k 0d but fuck at least I focus on the objective.

On 11/17/2017 at 0:11 PM, rolltideroll157 said:

Same issue here man. People are so fucking stupid on this game it's ridiculous. Like how am I always on the team that never goes for objectives but the opposing does? I don't get it.

Related image

These days, it's good to know that somebody else out there is confronted with the exact same problem that I have.

Edited by Skeptical69

I had the same problem, trophies for the seperate modes, but not the trophy for all of them together. Sure enough, the milestone for a finished star fighter assault match was missing. I played until I won another round and the trophy popped, but the challenges still don't progress. Is this the same for others or does someone even have a solution?

Well, thanks for the thread. Was wondering why it didn't pop, guess I got one more match of Starfighter and then I can go back to being entirely offline in this bitch.

Edit: Also, I checked the milestones beforehand and they were unlocked for me, so go figure. Anyway, I got lucky and won my first match. The Rebels had like 30 odd guys left, we had 5% left on our ships, we did great, and we got them down to 15 odd with 1% left and I thought all was lost, but then the shields recharged and we pushed through and saved the day for the glorious Empire. Good times.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy