Help me understand Why some Trophy Hunters feel its fine to marginalise players with alot of Plats

AffectatiousDonk

2 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

whats a "spam hunter"?

Apologies I didn't clarify this new term, I leave it up to it author to best explain,

On 11/11/2017 at 5:55 PM, AlphaTrash said:

I look forward to the day we roast  the trophy hunting memes in our ranks.  

Nothing wrong with a few easy games here and there after completing a hard game, I can understand and relate to that. (My account is garbage thanks to that very way of behaving m8).

When you have hundreds of plats, thousands of commons and 50 URs, your account is just spam at that point. 

We should call those guys Spam Hunters going forward. 

1 minute ago, Ric said:

I'm not sure, maybe we should read that other thread ?.

Maybe it's something to do with something like this:

article-1299114-0A9ED170000005DC-996_964

Lol, I think this is basically the gist :)

4 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Maybe I should a thread about why trophy hunters care about other trophy hunters :hmm:  Anyway, folks who have a lot of platinum trophies usually don't have trophies most would call challenging.  It doesn't matter to me, though.  Just don't get caught being a bum (being legitimately flagged).  That's all.

Denied, you are arguing a mute point, I already concede you have no time for us. Now explain how we are degrading your experience enough that it warrants you calling us out. And if you imply I or others like me cheat I find that a long bow to draw. In your own words " you should be ashamed "

Edited by CjShai

3 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Everyone can do what they like really, what they play doesn't concern you at the end of the day.. Everyone enjoys different things when it comes to trophies. At the end of the day if you're nice to me then i'll be nice back.. simple as that.

? percent agree of course. Let's hope other like minded individuals congregate here so we can put at stop or at least slow down on the monthly thread of hate

• Like 3

Welp, this thread took off like a rocket.  I've got no problem with someone that wants as many platinum trophies as they can possibly get.  I go about it a certain way (time is the biggest enemy), but I don't expect everyone to be like me.  As long as they weren't achieved by hacking or earned by multiple players, I think a gamer that has 100 "easy" plats is just as respectable as one that has 20 "hard" ones.  Hell, I even platted GoT on both consoles (PS4 was free), myself.

46 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Denied, you are arguing a mute point, I already concede you have no time for us. Now explain how we are degrading your experience enough that it warrants you calling us out. And if you imply I or others like me cheat I find that a long bow to draw. In your own words " you should be ashamed "

When did I call anyone out?  I've said several times I don't care what folks play.  You should feel the same, too....

Edited by grimydawg

36 minutes ago, CjShai said:

1f4af.png percent agree of course. Let's hope other like minded individuals congregate here so we can put at stop or at least slow down on the monthly thread of hate

The problem is there are way too many easy games that take less than 5 hours to platnium.It's pretty easy to get 100 platniums in 6 months without trying too hard.

• Like 1

Elitism in trophy hunting!? That's hilarious ^_^ @CjShai don't worry about these folks. In any society/community there will be people who try and deem themselves as better and attempt to put down those who are not in the same group as them, human nature like.  At the end of the day trophy hunting is a hobby, just like playing games. If someone gets shirty because you do it differently from them just ignore them. If that's how you choose to play that's your choice, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

When did I call anyone out?  I've said several times I don't care what folks play.  You should feel the same, too....

Think he’s talking about this thread, which he brought upon himself. Thought he would’ve gotten past it, guess not.