Hanzoadam

UK release?

15 posts in this topic

Anyone heard any news on a UK releae I've wanted to play this for a while now,

PSNprofiles just says 1st Jan 1970 =P

I spoke to Wolfgame on Twitter last week, they said they were currently working through PEGI. We're also only getting a digital version, however Limited Run Games will be doing a physical copy which is TBA.

29 minutes ago, SteelFreaxx said:

I spoke to Wolfgame on Twitter last week, they said they were currently working through PEGI. We're also only getting a digital version, however Limited Run Games will be doing a physical copy which is TBA.

That cool so its coming,

Yeah amiami had a pyshical Japanese release, but I didnt have a november order at the time, now I do its sold out ¬_¬ typical 

On 15/11/2017 at 1:47 PM, AvengedEvil said:

Haven't heard of an EU released date yet. But there would be the possibility to order a physical release at play-asia.com.

Yes but no, because the game is only in Japanese.

The game releases tomorrow! 😄🍻

They said it will be the same price as Steam too, which is currently £10.99, much cheaper than i was expecting unless they mean when it first released back in 2016 (idk what the release price was).

Finally. Been itching to give this game another playthrough, and being able to get trophies while doing it makes it worth buying it again. (Not to mention that the devs are cool and i want to support em)

I want to support the developers by getting the game at launch, but I'd rather just get a physical copy. LRG announced they were doing one of those a while back but have been quiet for a while. What to do... :S

Saw it earlier think I’ll get it tbh