speedomer

DOMINION TROPHY SOLUTION!!! (%99 WORKS)

136 posts in this topic

interesting, this needs to be tested on more accounts first before calling it a solution. Like you said this could be a coincidence 

Edited by Rick_Sanchez

Very interesting development,  I am willing to try as I have yet to earn the trophy after months and months of trying...

Likely a coincidence. The trophy has a mind of it's own. Seen many people post how they got it and thought it was a solution, only for it to not work for many other people. This is an interesting option for people to try nevertheless. 

Interesting to see if this works. Also FWIW, looked at a few of those people and it seems it's a South American server, not Asian 

30 minutes ago, TheManUtdFan said:

Interesting to see if this works. Also FWIW, looked at a few of those people and it seems it's a South American server, not Asian 

The main purpose is playing in a different region server. It doesnt matter Asian or not , just play in region different from yours. It's not about the host's psn account it's about where the host lives.

Edited by speedomer

I had a hunch about this about a week ago...was not able to test it due to work, but anyone that plays in Asia can assist that would be so great!

Interesting theory, but When did CoD start getting dedicated servers?

Last week I experienced a host migration in a CoD WWII match, but I don't know if some are dedicated or some are still P2P

2 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Interesting theory, but When did CoD start getting dedicated servers?

Last week I experienced a host migration in a CoD WWII match, but I don't know if some are dedicated or some are still P2P

They've had them for a while now.

I read on sledgehammers blog last week that they switched to P2P on purpose so they can fix everything online related as we all know it's been broken. I think they were in the process of moving back over last time I checked. Not sure how it went.

Hi all!

Can anyone invite to game in any other different from RU region? Planning to be online at 11PM (GMT+3)

PSN: DanilaRU

Edited by DanilaRU

On 24.11.2017 at 7:27 PM, DanilaRU said:

Hi all!

Can anyone invite to game in any other different from RU region? Planning to be online at 11PM (GMT+3)

PSN: DanilaRU

Got trophy! 240 wins, trophy pop after winning team dm playing connected japanese players.

10 hours ago, DanilaRU said:

Got trophy! 240 wins, trophy pop after winning team dm playing connected japanese players.

congrats!!

Popped for me when i join a chinese player and win a game. :D

Edited by lionchief

31 minutes ago, lionchief said:

Popped for me when i join a chinese player and win a game. :D

Well done. When i posted this some poeple said this is a coincidence but now i know this is the solution.

Had 35 wins, no trophy. Joined some Japanese players , game was very laggy for me. Once we won, i got the trophy! :D

How can i find some guys from asia, who can help me to get this Trophy? I'm from germany and it is Really hard to find those guys...thanx

10 minutes ago, harrispilton0 said:

How can i find some guys from asia, who can help me to get this Trophy? I'm from germany and it is Really hard to find those guys...thanx

Hi, I'm finding some players from Asia or South America for playing as you. I'm from Spain, so add me for playing and getting this buggy trophy.

12 hours ago, harrispilton0 said:

Go to the Dominion trophy on this site and look for the players who got that trophy recently. Find those asian players and nicely ask them for help via PSN message.

It worked also on my dominion trophy. I'm from germany...asked One Australian and 1 brazilian guy....but nothing happend...then i asked 1 Chinese guy...1 tdm...loosed...then bliiing...After 807wins...Love it

3 hours ago, Mactrack92 said:

it does not work for me 1f614.png 

keep trying different regions

I've messaged/friend requested about 15 people in the Asian region, never get a response. I'll keep trying though.

What really would be nice is if Activision could just fix the bug. Ah well.