DOMINION TROPHY SOLUTION!!! (%99 WORKS)

speedomer

30 minutes ago, TheManUtdFan said:

Interesting to see if this works. Also FWIW, looked at a few of those people and it seems it's a South American server, not Asian 

The main purpose is playing in a different region server. It doesnt matter Asian or not , just play in region different from yours. It's not about the host's psn account it's about where the host lives.

Edited by speedomer

2 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Interesting theory, but When did CoD start getting dedicated servers?

Last week I experienced a host migration in a CoD WWII match, but I don't know if some are dedicated or some are still P2P

They've had them for a while now.

I read on sledgehammers blog last week that they switched to P2P on purpose so they can fix everything online related as we all know it's been broken. I think they were in the process of moving back over last time I checked. Not sure how it went.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, harrispilton0 said:

How can i find some guys from asia, who can help me to get this Trophy? I'm from germany and it is Really hard to find those guys...thanx

Hi, I'm finding some players from Asia or South America for playing as you. I'm from Spain, so add me for playing and getting this buggy trophy.

12 hours ago, harrispilton0 said:

How can i find some guys from asia, who can help me to get this Trophy? I'm from germany and it is Really hard to find those guys...thanx

Go to the Dominion trophy on this site and look for the players who got that trophy recently. Find those asian players and nicely ask them for help via PSN message.