DOMINION TROPHY SOLUTION!!! (%99 WORKS)

speedomer

the Japanese servers strategy worked for me!  I randomly ran across a lobby with 1-2 Japanese players who I sent friend requests to.  One of them accepted, then waited for him to join a new lobby, followed him into new game (was control points game), I ended up losing and DING!, trophy popped up.

Might not be a foolproof solution, but so far it's the best theory out there.

Edited by pro_star113
spelling

I got the trophy yesterday night and that's how (I'll be as clear as possible so everyone gets it):

1) I looked at the "Latest Achievers" of the Dominion trophy and also at the "Recent Players" (listed here on psnprofiles)

2) Those players that were from Asian countries I sent a friend request (on my PS4)

3) One player declined, one still hasn't answered, and two accepted shortly after my friend request (those four players were from Malaysia, Japan and South Korea)

4) Just when I wanted to shut off my PS4 (a couple of hours later), I saw that one of the two players that accepted my friend request was online and playing Infinite Warfare Multiplayer

5) I started the game and went into multiplayer. I pressed the button (I think it's triangle) that pops up the list of friends and recent players that you met. I scrolled to the Asian player that was online and playing multiplayer. He was playing Team Deathmatch. I tried to join his/her game but couldn't at first (the lock symbol). After half a minute I was able to join (I guess they started a new match and a player space was available). I was then thrown into a Team Deathmatch game. There were various gamers from Asia in that match. After one single match (my team won) I got the Dominion trophy!

And that's it. That Asian player that accepted my friend request was from Malaysia by the way. I hope my steps above are clear to everyone who wants to follow them in hope of getting the trophy. Finally, a massive thank you to speedomer who introduced his solution theory to us and a massive thank you to the Malaysian player who accepted my friend request and is completely unaware of his/her assistance :D

• Like 1

I'm so glad you guys have found a potential solution to the Dominion glitch. One more victory for Trophy Hunters!!!

Personally I got the trophy by playing normally, but if I remember correctly, the trophy popped up after my 20th MP victory or so, not after the 5th one, as I would remember if it popped that earlier. Also, I live in South America, and use a US account, so the fact that I unlocked the trophy so "late" maybe has to do with the matchmaking system placing me in US-located dedicated servers (yes, CoD actually has dedicated servers since years ago, but nowadays the majority of them have been migrated to host matches in the most recent installment, CoD WWII) and in South America-located dedicated servers (primarily based in Sao Paulo, Brazil) back and forth (since my connection is quite shitty), thus making the MP victories not count/register properly, at least the ones played on US servers and apparently not South American (or any other region in the world) servers.

So, what actually happens so that winning matches in US servers apparently don't count towards the Dominion trophy? Maybe the server callback that registers a win in the game is bugged on the US servers and it isn't registered by the trophy?, At least, I think it's a plausible theory. What do you think?

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

After several attempts on joining Japanese friends off and on, I finally got this trophy. It may not work at first but just keep trying. Hopefully you get it.

I got it on a loss in TDM with 254 wins in total.

Congrats! I think now you believe this is the solution ?

• Like 1

On 1/4/2018 at 4:12 AM, WeepingScorpion said:

How does this count, though? Is it being 5 times on the winning team or 5 times in the Winners' Circle?

It's completely random. It's supposed to just be on the winning team 5 times, but it doesn't track properly. A lot of people tend to unlock it on a loss

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the Domination trophy. I added a China player, and ask him if he would like to help me with the trophy. And he helped me, he invited me to a game and after 2 games i got the trophy (2 wins).. I can verify that this woks 100%. And i had 160 wins and no trophy, and now i finnaly got it.

9 hours ago, mallnar77 said:

I just got the Domination trophy. I added a China player, and ask him if he would like to help me with the trophy. And he helped me, he invited me to a game and after 2 games i got the trophy (2 wins).. I can verify that this woks 100%. And i had 160 wins and no trophy, and now i finnaly got it.

What's is his psn?

I can confirm that method by playing in asia servers works well.

I have found some guy from China and asked him if he can host for me,we played one match we won and trophy popped out,before that i had over 30 wins and i couldn't have got the trophy

until i played on his servers,so all of you if you still have troubles with it,try to find some players from China,Japan here and ask them for help,some of them will answer you some of them will not,Cheers !

On 29/01/2018 at 10:09 AM, Leo_black22 said:

I can confirm that method by playing in asia servers works well.

I have found some guy from China and asked him if he can host for me,we played one match we won and trophy popped out,before that i had over 30 wins and i couldn't have got the trophy

until i played on his servers,so all of you if you still have troubles with it,try to find some players from China,Japan here and ask them for help,some of them will answer you some of them will not,Cheers !

What his gamertag?

The trick with the asian server is not a 100% solution. i got a friend who has 964 wins as of now. we found some japanese and a few chinese players who invitet us. we played several hours with them. and he still didn't got the trophy. the games where sometimes extremly laggy , i'm pretty sure we played on asian servers. he got at least 10 wins and a few losses. he/we dont know what to do anymore.

12 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

The trick with the asian server is not a 100% solution. i got a friend who has 964 wins as of now. we found some japanese and a few chinese players who invitet us. we played several hours with them. and he still didn't got the trophy. the games where sometimes extremly laggy , i'm pretty sure we played on asian servers. he got at least 10 wins and a few losses. he/we dont know what to do anymore.

8 hours ago, Ryan1597 said:

Yeah, same for me. This solution is not 100% so far have done 9 matches and still nothing.

Specifics: 2 Losses on tdm, then 6 win streak in infected, and a loss in tdm to end the win streak.

Yeah you are right ''the trick with the asian server is not a 100% solution:'' because it's not the solution which i found.The solution isn't just about the ASIAN region, it's about DIFFERENT regions from yours.I just said i tried with an asian and i dont surely know i got it in an asian server or a north american server. Try different regions , you don't have to sit there and wait until someone find another solution. 

2 minutes ago, speedomer said:

Yeah you are right ''the trick with the asian server is not a 100% solution:'' because it's not the solution which i found.The solution isn't just about the ASIAN region, it's about DIFFERENT regions from yours.I just said i tried with an asian and i dont surely know i got it in an asian server or a north american server. Try different regions , you don't have to sit there and wait until someone find another solution. 

then your start post isn't clear enough. but anyway, since we are in the eu too, we allready tried US Server, south american server and according to my friend he tried african server. so i would still say your solution isn't 100%. don't get me wrong, i appreciate that you shared your work around.

23 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

then your start post isn't clear enough. but anyway, since we are in the eu too, we allready tried US Server, south american server and according to my friend he tried african server. so i would still say your solution isn't 100%. don't get me wrong, i appreciate that you shared your work around.

He needs to keep digging. There is no other %99 way so far. I believe glitch is about the servers. I also edited my start post for players who is in the %1 like your friend.

Edited by speedomer