speedomer

DOMINION TROPHY SOLUTION!!! (%99 WORKS)

201 posts in this topic

Yes sure! In the PS4 XMB there’s an ivon called Community. Press this icon, wait until it loads, then go to search and write Call Of Duty, then use the filter and put Japanese in language. The PS4 will find all the communities related to COD in Japanese, then find the communities that have IW as main game and join them.

Inside the communities there’s a Menu called Now Playing: there you can see the players that are playing IW in that moment, open their profile to see if they’re Japanese then join them, win 5 matches and the trophy’ll pop.

I'm having the same problem. I have almost 70 wins and still no trophies. If some Asian can help me It would be highly appreciated. 

Pqdt74598 

I just played with a man from India and I managed to get the trophy ;))))

Edited by ChrisGarver

I’ve been in contact with Activision support for 4 days now trying to resolve dominion. I have a case with a reference number and everything. The support team are having to escalate the issue to higher up. They also mentioned the server team will be involved. They will contact me directly with a response. You never know, this might get the ball rolling to fix this. 

On 3/19/2018 at 4:46 AM, boromir120 said:

I’ve been in contact with Activision support for 4 days now trying to resolve dominion. I have a case with a reference number and everything. The support team are having to escalate the issue to higher up. They also mentioned the server team will be involved. They will contact me directly with a response. You never know, this might get the ball rolling to fix this. 

you will never hear from them again, i got that same song and dance December 2016, they never fixed it. 

On 3/19/2018 at 11:46 AM, boromir120 said:

Please don't tell me you are naive enough to believe this. They have said this to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has submitted a ticket about this for nearly 1.5 years. It will never be fixed.

Im still searching everyday the Japanese communities and no luck finding a player :(

On 3/19/2018 at 0:46 PM, boromir120 said:

Good luck with that ..... They have known about this problem since the game came out without doing anything about it i doubt they will start caring now.

On 14.03.2018 at 2:28 PM, ChrisGarver said:

I just played with a man from India and I managed to get the trophy ;))))

That is what i am talking about for months. Try other regions for who struggling to get this trophy , don't try only Asia.

So i tried playing on other continent servers (im from Europe, Portugal ) , got 9 wins on the NA servers in a party with a player from that server as party leader ,  got 7 wins in a party with a player from that servers as party leader , got some wins on these two servers as lobby join , i am at 105 wins and still no trophy!!

All games from the party were Team Deathmatch , the lobby were mixed between Team Deathmatch and Domination and Search and Destroy 

Now trying to play on SA Servers ? 

P.S - IT might have nothing to do with this issue , but being this trophy werdly bug as hell , the DNS of my internet can´t connect to the ps4 ( some thing about the company that provides de internet ), and i use the 8.8.8.8 - 8.8.4.4 DNS , don´t know if it has anything to do 

Any suggestions ? Just want to get this over with to go to WW2 

Edited by TiagoAGH

Worked with an entire Japanese team today. Won over 8 games and no pop

12 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

try different regions.

3 hours ago, speedomer said:

try different regions.

Yeah, I'm just randomly try to join other regions throughout the next few days.

Edited by RoxasOnFire
Spelling

On 4/7/2018 at 10:22 AM, RoxasOnFire said:

Also played with Japanese today for a while... nothing! 

8 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

Also played with Japanese today for a while... nothing! 

Yeah I saw that bud, sorry :P

Nothing's working. I've spent ages with Asian and European servers and nothing's popped...

On 5/1/2018 at 5:26 PM, boromir120 said:

How did you find a pure Asian server?

Play during the time zone when asian community comes online.  Just pray you get into a laggy server. 

For me that was 3-4 AM.

Edited by DARKB1KE

Or use VPN. Same thing happened last year with FIFA 14. Only Asian servers were working before all the servers got closed for good. Once I've found out that all the people getting the trophy were from Asia, I've tried VPN and it worked.

You can use my tutorial to get VPN up and running and CoD should automatically connect you to Asian servers because u will have an Asian IP address.

Edited by BloodyRutz

Hi Guys. Mark from the Netherlands here.

The trophy finally popped for me.

First i tried the Japanese servers without results.

So next i tried the Brasilian servers.

I joined a party in a Brasilian community but Unfortunately they kicked me.

Just 2 minutes later i checked the recent players list in the game and saw the Brasilian players, who just kicked me, in a tdm.

I joined them halfway the game, won the tdm and the trophy popped.

This trophy was so frustrating to me and still frustrating to lots of other players.

So i hope my experience will help some other players to receive the trophy.

19 hours ago, markvvk80 said:

Hi Guys. Mark from the Netherlands here.

The trophy finally popped for me.

First i tried the Japanese servers without results.

So next i tried the Brasilian servers.

I joined a party in a Brasilian community but Unfortunately they kicked me.

Just 2 minutes later i checked the recent players list in the game and saw the Brasilian players, who just kicked me, in a tdm.

I joined them halfway the game, won the tdm and the trophy popped.

This trophy was so frustrating to me and still frustrating to lots of other players.

So i hope my experience will help some other players to receive the trophy.

Hi mark

seriously fuck this game’s trophies

extremely hard zombie trophies, and also fucking glitchy incredibly difficult mw2 song. I only need multiplayer and killing 5 brutes then i will never ever come back to infinite warfare (mwr online looked so gorgeous though)

so im gonna try and find communites and join them, first japanese then brazilian, that’s it?

(just a solution came to my mind now

can we create a japanese account, play with that then split screen it with main account, win some games and it will work? Seems doable)

Making an Asian/Japanese account wont automatically get you on the Asian servers if you're still located/based in the US playing the game ..... Thats why you need to use VPN or actually join someone's game who is playing on Asian server.

1 hour ago, Game_Knot said:

Making an Asian/Japanese account wont automatically get you on the Asian servers if you're still located/based in the US playing the game ..... Thats why you need to use VPN or actually join someone's game who is playing on Asian server.

It FUCKING WORKED OMG!!! U can see my account for proof. Check trophy time and my post here.

Right after the first game and we lost the match, it FUCKING POPPED OUUTA NOWHERE for both account, second account didnt have any win though trophy popped for him also. So im gonna write steps: 

(need 2 controllers)

1- win 5 matches on your primary account. 

2- create a japanese psn account, we call this account secondary. 

3- start the game with first account then play split screen online multiplayer match with your main account.

4- be aware not being afk. Play with both controllers so game wont kick u out. 

5- win or lose doesnt matter, trophy will pop for both accounts. 

Share this, with or without mentioning the name so FUCK this glitchy game LOL

Edited by AminMoradiXL