speedomer

DOMINION TROPHY SOLUTION!!! (%99 WORKS)

201 posts in this topic

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:45 PM, Raulsales17 said:

Today I have helped two players using the VPN network in my console and inviting them to the session, and both got the trophy, so now I'm 100% sure that this method works.

Edit: I helped about 15 players to get the trophy and this method is really flawless. Everyone got the trophy in the first try.

I realize that this post is a little old but are you still helping people get this trophy?  I don't currently have a laptop capable of downloading a VPN program and really want to get this trophy knocked out.  If you are still helping out my psn is: stupid0089.

Thanks in advance!!

On 18/09/2018 at 2:59 PM, TheDarkBlade9 said:

I guess they never contacted you, right?

They did, but they said the issue was PSN and not their servers. Don’t think they have a clue. 

On 14/8/2018 at 22:08, Raulsales17 said:

El problema con este trofeo está realmente en los servidores, estoy 100% seguro de eso. Aparentemente, este problema afecta a los servidores de América del Sur, América del Norte y Europa, que no computan las ganancias y hacen que el trofeo sea un dolor de cabeza para muchos jugadores. Para aquellos que ya tienen docenas o incluso cientos de victorias y el trofeo aún no ha llegado, una solución garantizada es jugar en una sesión donde el anfitrión es de un país de Asia u Oceanía. Para esto, la forma más fácil es a través de VPN. Ya tenía 120 victorias y ningún trofeo, así que la solución que encontré fue: descargué el software Tunnelbear en mi computadora portátil y configuré la red VPN de Tunnelbear para compartirla a través de la red Ethernet.Después de eso, conecté un cable LAN desde la computadora portátil a la PS4, y configuré la red PS4 a través de un cable LAN con DNS manual (Primario: 208.67.222.222; Secundario: 208.67.220.220) y MTU personalizado (1400). Así que mi computadora portátil estaba conectada a Internet a través de Wifi, con el Tunnelbear encendido y transmitiendo la red VPN a la PS4 a través del cable LAN. Después de realizar la configuración, simplemente elija uno de los países disponibles en el software. Elegí Japón, pero como me tomaba mucho tiempo encontrar un partido, me mudé a Australia y comencé una sesión de Team Deathmatch. El juego fue bastante lento debido a Internet con VPN, pero mi equipo ganó y llegó el trofeo.Al hacer este método, creo que incluso con una pérdida, el trofeo se desbloqueará en el primer intento, ya que las victorias anteriores se computarán en el servidor de Asia u Oceanía. Usé Tunnelbear, pero creo que cualquier programa VPN funciona . En Youtube hay varios videos tutoriales que enseñan cómo usar VPN en la PS4.

Please I need you help...

I have 300 macht wins... you are my last hope

My id is fertos_ronoa

i used VPN and did it, if anyone need the trophy i can help

On 11/12/2018 at 8:04 PM, Fill_Fill said:

This has been annoying me for ages. No idea how to use a VPN. Please could you help? Username is Urii

Edited by Urii

1 hour ago, Urii said:

This has been annoying me for ages. No idea how to use a VPN. Please could you help? Username is Urii

Yes, You Can Add Me Fill_Fill

28 minutes ago, Fill_Fill said:

Yes, You Can Add Me Fill_Fill

A friend of mine will need help with this in a few days, mind if I give him your name if you're still helping?

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

A friend of mine will need help with this in a few days, mind if I give him your name if you're still helping?

I Have No Problem With That

31 minutes ago, Fill_Fill said:

I Have No Problem With That

Okay, thank you very much 

Edited by SnowxSakura

On 12/11/2018 at 1:04 PM, Fill_Fill said:

Can I get help with this trophy?

Any one help me got this trophy. Jesus last trophy and stupid trash glith meyby someone use  VPN or have JP /asian friends. My psn id javon1207 

I could also use some help, anyone out there still available to help? If so add BryBurgess on psn and send me a message. Any help is much appreciated.

Just hit 5 wins and nothing as well. How do I request help for this?

I had over 100 wins, in all modes, at least 5 in a row in infected, various positions in the winners' circle, deleted game and reinstalled, tried a database rebuild, I tried everything. I talked to a few friends and they mentioned getting it after playing with friends in Asia. One friend from Asia invited me to join and one game later(not even a win) and the trophy popped. This and VPN solution seems to be the only solutions. Because this is an older game I see no fix from Infinity Ward at all in the future. A huge thank you to our Asian brothers who went out of their way to help us and the VPN savvy.

Edited by pbjent

40 minutes ago, pbjent said:

I had over 100 wins, in all modes, at least 5 in a row in infected, various positions in the winners' circle, deleted game and reinstalled, tried a database rebuild, I tried everything. I talked to a few friends and they mentioned getting it after playing with friends in Asia. One friend from Asia invited me to join and one game later(not even a win) and the trophy popped. This and VPN solution seems to be the only solutions. Because this is an older game I see no fix from Infinity Ward at all in the future. A huge thank you to our Asian brothers who went out of their way to help us and the VPN savvy.

How can I find a Asian server? Or get invited to one? 

On 11.12.2018 at 9:04 PM, Fill_Fill said:

Could you help me please? 

23 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

How can I find a Asian server? Or get invited to one? 

Add someone on psn who is from that region, and then join their game. You can ask them to invite you.

5 minutes ago, ashtonrece29 said:

Add someone on psn who is from that region, and then join their game. You can ask them to invite you.

Gotcha. I’ll do that tonight. Thanks man! 

If that really is the way to obtain this trophy, then it would be really awesome if someone from Asia could help me with this trophy. I'd like to get it before the game gets infested with hackers like all older Call of Duty games do. I'd hate to have to hide another game just because some dimwitted hacker ruins my trophy list like they did with Black Ops 2. My real stats should say 35 platinum trophies but they got hacked, so now it's only 34.

I'm still going to get the platinum trophy for every CoD game out there...

Hi there everyone :)

Currently, I'm utilizing a hassle-free method to test my luck with the "Dominion" trophy (didn't earn it yet).

I haven't read about this approach on the internet before, but I don't claim to have "discovered" it.

You'll need a turbo controller (for example one from Hori) and 2 hairties.

First off, join a Team Deathmatch lobby.

Fix your left stick so that it's being pulled upwards, do the same with the right stick to any other direction (mine is being pulled to the right).

Furthermore, auto fire the X and the R2 buttons.

This will basically keep you ingame all the time. I've tried it with other button combinations but got kicked due to inactivity.

From my point of view, it stands to reason to do this on TDM because your team will still win rather often despite being weakened by you.

The described idea worked for me thoughout tonight's rest, which is why I think that it'll continue to do so.

I'm fully aware of the fact that this way of grinding might possibly deteriorate other people's experience, I guess that all kinds of boosting do this. This method is being prefered by me over having to setup a VPN (which didn't help some people) or adding people who'd have to make time just for me.

I'll edit this post once I've got news to share :)

Best of success to you.

Greetings from Germany!

EDIT: One player just messaged me that he's going to report me. I'm afraid that's the downside. 

EDIT 2: This method didn't work for me to get the trophy.

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_

Just got the trophy. I used the vpn method. Since my router is not really vpn compatible, i used a raspberry pi to use a openvpn connection from one of the japanese hosts on https://www.vpngate.net. I used https://gist.github.com/superjamie/ac55b6d2c080582a3e64 as tutorial for setting up the pi. Then i setup my ps4 to use the pi as gateway and connected to the mulitplayer part of the game. It took a moment to find a match but trophy popped right after the first match ( wasnt even a win ). Pretty emberassing for the developers that they cant fix this bug.