DOMINION TROPHY SOLUTION!!! (%99 WORKS)

speedomer

I've got VPN working over PC hotspot, but can't seem to find more than 1 player (Japan).  Africa, Hong Kong, and Australia have been empty or the same player from Japan.  Brazil just connected me with the same group in North America.  Guess I need to try this one morning or on the weekend when there's more players.

Update:  Got it to work.  Might be coincidence, but after connecting PS4 via ethernet instead of wi-fi, and laptop via wi-fi instead of ethernet, I was able to join a full match of players in Australia via Nord VPN.  Won the match (7th win) and trophy popped.

Edited by InfiniteUnrest

• 1 month later...

Just Got this trophy now. I used my Japanese Account. (need 2 controllers for this)

1. Create Japanese psn Account
2. Make sure to sign in onto that account first then add your split screen. (your japanese account should be host)
3. then just play a TDM match. (i unlocked the dominion trophy on my other account without winning 5 matches.

It should unlock but maybe i just got lucky not sure.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried everything... Japanese account, Proxy Server, HTDM. I have 50+ wins and nothing. Anyone have any suggestions?

2 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

If anyone would be able to set up a hotspot and invite me id owe them big time. I cant get one to connect to my ps4 no matter what I try. I might even offer a small cash prize. If anyone is able to help itd be greatly apprectiated 

If I end up getting it -- I will forsure just tell you how I did it.

I would like to let everyone know that the trophy popped for me. I have just over 100 wins.

It popped in Team Deathmatch. I happen to place 1st in the match (which wasn't the first time I have done this).

Things I tried (that didn't work):

• Use Japanese account as primary controller (with main account on 2nd controller).
    • Also used Japanese Proxy HTTPS Server.
  • Used Proxy HTTPS Servers in other locations.
  • Used VPN in Brazil, Japan, Singapore, Germany, France... list goes on.
  • Played with friends from other countries.

My greatest tip is to be patient. Play the game... it isn't that bad. I played a lot of infected and hid in spots to make it like hide and seek.

Good luck to everyone trying to get this trophy. Take care!

Edited by Coexistant
Added things I tried and tips.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Xxdeadxspace2X said:

Today report: 
I´ve played in a gun game match with two spanish players, trophy did not pop up. Even after 5 MVPs in a row.
Retry to join in a in-course game, nothing at all.

Already speak with a friend of mine from the SA servers, he olny win 7 matches but no trophy.

I just got the trophy joining someone from Brazil :) got it first game with a loss. 

Trophy achieved! Done it with a friend from SA in a SA/BRA server (?) it take a few couple of matches in another server i think to pop it up.

Note: I´ve encountered IDCLIP hackers and a possible No death hacker in the run, and a Victory Nuke xD 
Shoutouts to GUDGER666 to help me out with the trophy too!

Lessons to get the trophy: Play a few matches in a South America/Brazil Servers. A friend of yours must be from South America and be the Host from the party and join a gaming session. This allows to join SA servers since the Host comes from SA. Eventually you unlock the trophy by winning or losing one match.

I do not know is this 100% flawless to get the trophy, but i hope this works for everyone!
Good Hunting everyone!

EOrZJMeXUAAi-CA?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Xxdeadxspace2X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got this Trophy March 5 2020. It popped after 5 won matches. I´m from México but I think I play in North American Servers. The only thing I did differently is have 2 victories a day and then play couple days later. Might be patched for new players since I started playing this game´s MP recently. 

Edited by Rinku_Starth

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I got this trophy a few weeks ago thanks to a community on PS4.

If you still need this trophy I recommend joining the 'COD: Infinite Warfare Dominion Trophy' community on PS4.

They helped me get this trophy the day after I asked for help.

Edited by Maikel_10969
small correction
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just go this darn trophy after 5 days of constantly trying. The solution works, but it's still kind of tricky. I've played with guys from Brazil and Saudi Arabia (they both were hosts) - no luck. Have tried VPN (Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore, Brazil, Mexico) - nothing.

The community that has been mentioned here is what helped me (the Dominion Trophy community). I also left a post about this in another thread, you can check it. There's a guy that helps everyone, his name is Ryan. He is a true legend!!! :) I don't know where he's from, but he invited me to a custom game. I lost the game, but still got the trophy. Had more than 50 wins in different game modes before that.

Respect to everyone in here who shared their knowledge regarding this cursed trophy. And good luck to everyone who is still hunting for it! My best suggestion: join the community. Don't give your accounts to some shady guys that promise you to get this trophy for you via VPN. Once again, good luck!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2019/12/5 at 1:53 PM, myst1ry said:

Just Got this trophy now. I used my Japanese Account. (need 2 controllers for this)

1. Create Japanese psn Account
2. Make sure to sign in onto that account first then add your split screen. (your japanese account should be host)
3. then just play a TDM match. (i unlocked the dominion trophy on my other account without winning 5 matches.

It should unlock but maybe i just got lucky not sure.

I am a Asia player, this is worked to me

I used a U.S account (Controller 1) and a Asia Account (My prime account on controller 2)

Thanks for the tips :)

• Like 1