Can I play Cuphead on a laptop that runs on Window 10?

SSheepGuy

I thought about making this forum because I'd been interested in playing Cuphead ever since it came but unfortunately the game is released on Xbox and PC.(which is sad).

I don't have Xbox but I do have a laptop that run on Window 10. The model is lenovo ideapad 100s-14ibr. I got steam downloaded already now all I need is answers stating if I could play Cuphead in this certain model.

Image result for cuphead

Edited by Gamesareify

16 minutes ago, Gamesareify said:

I thought about making this forum because I'd been interested in playing Cuphead ever since it came but unfortunately the game is released on Xbox and PC.(which is sad).

I don't have Xbox but I do have a laptop that run on Window 10. The model is lenovo ideapad 100s-14ibr. I got steam downloaded already now all I need is answers stating if I could play Cuphead in this certain model.

Image result for cuphead

Check this website out. https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/cuphead/13722 If you click the blue 'can you run it bar' it will run a systems check to see if your hardware is capable. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It would help if you posted the specs of the laptop instead of model number. But at any cost, it's not exactly a demanding game, so as long as you have Windows 10 (the key part here, since that's the iteration you need given its access to the Xbox/Windows 10 game store app), you should be fine.

EDIT: Oh, and forgot, it's also on Steam, too.

Edited by iamjax