Battlefront 2 PS4 scores 0.9 on Metacritic

You

17 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/star-wars-battlefront-ii/user-reviews

And that's not 0.9 out of 10. That's a whopping 0.9 out of 100. :o

Man those microtransactions are not going down well.

it's out of 10 besides fuck their game with microtransactions where you pay 2 win.

Edited by bezdomnekoty
  • Like 3

Just now, Phil said:

They actually put all of the main characters behind a paywall. If you don't pay, it takes between 20 and 40 hours to unlock EACH character. I think it's Vader and Skywalker that take 40 hours of grinding each. EA has also put a cool down periodnon earning the credits needed to buy the characters with that in-game currency. I saw a screen shot where it said, "sorry, please wait 14 hours to try again". Also, the MP is pay to win. The lootboxes people buy have op gear in them that can be used in MP games. Also, there's already videos of the campaign being balls short. It's something like between 4 and 6 hours to get through it without speed running. 

These are not trolls on metacritic people. This score is well earned by EA. I hope this game flops on its ass. Fuck EA for ruining a great game franchise. Just boot up the real Battlefront 2.

They already reduces it by 75% And i also got the trophy too play as every Hero 

On 2017-11-16 at 4:25 AM, SirPigFace said:

its about time people called out companies for micro transactions. EA are the worst for it. They pretty much force people into buying packs and other rubbish to be on a level playing field with everyone else. Games like FIFA need to be next. You literally stand no chance if you don't buy any packs. Game developers these days release half finished games then they are already working on new DLCs to rob people of their money.

Edited by NaseemJohn

I have fond memories of Tekken 2, unlocking all the hidden characters and costumes just by playing the game.

I still think back to Resident Evil 5, my first PS3 game with trophies (as I'm going through it again now on PS4), and when the DLC came out, we had two new chapter, it was almost like getting a new game. I loved DLC back then, literal expansions of games when you thought there was nothing more to see.

The situation in 2017 is just depressing..

• Like 4

Atleast I know what I'm not buying as a Star wars fan.

Why can't they just take an example from Overwatch if they want extra money from microtransactions.

Anyways well deserved score every game which is pay2win should just burn.

I feel sorry for dice as I think the game looks beautiful though ?

• Like 1

The game looks formidable however it has been diseased by microtransactions courtesy of EA. EA have struck again and done what they do best: dissatisfy their customers the best they can . Without EA this would have been something great however it's not. I hope the game falls flat on its ass just as a fuck you to EA. Sincerest condolences to DICE for getting involved with EA.

Edited by Potent_Delusions

2 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I hate people who justify this sort of practice or say it doesn't matter. Sure you CAN play without the microtransactions. What happens in BattleFront 3 when it's even worse. As Jim Sterling said just recently, you might be fine with this practice now, but wait until they come for your favourite game.

Almost every (online) game has microtransactions these days, it's different from lootboxes...

• Like 1

> Almost every (online) game has microtransactions these days, it's different from lootboxes...

Those games are usually free to play. Lootboxes, locked away content on DLC, it's all the same. In BattleFront 2, the content is locked away, and it's even worse, you can't just buy it outright through DLC, but gambling your money away in lootboxes hoping for cards and more points to unlock them.