jayycarr08

Ashes Cricket Glitched Trophies?

24 posts in this topic

Anyone else think "Compliments To The Chef' is glitched? It won't pop. As well as 'Captain's Knock". Is there a trick?

Thanks for the help.

Does the game still look like a PS1 title? I hear they got motion capture technology this time (at least for the Australian and English players) so hopefully there's at least SOME improvement. 

Looks like new cap is glitched as well. Just spent 10 hours getting selected for test team and it didnt pop.

I can confirm I scored a century with Cook in Ashes mode but no trophy. Wondering if you need to do it in Pro difficulty? 

I got the trophy but not in Ashes mode. On pro difficulty I played an online test match Aus v Eng and it popped.

On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:50 AM, ph0nix123 said:

I got the trophy but not in Ashes mode. On pro difficulty I played an online test match Aus v Eng and it popped.

I'm going to give it a try on pro as well, what was the difficulty like?

The difficulty wasn't too bad at all and I'm not the greatest player either.

19 hours ago, ph0nix123 said:

The difficulty wasn't too bad at all and I'm not the greatest player either.

That's good then thanks.

I just played a game online and got destroyed haha, good fun though when I could finally hit the ball!!

"team up" trophy is also glitched, it hasn't popped up for me eventough i grinded my ass off winning ashes series with both england and australia, both mens and womens. 

Paired Up is glitched in a good way. It popped for me after getting Broad out for a duck in the 1st inning, and 7 in the second

Does "Bad Memories" need to be done against CPU? Or can it be boosted with a second controller? It won't pop for me with 2 controllers. I've had scores ranging from 0 to 59 (yes, in Ashes Mode) but it won't pop

The bad memories trophy popped for me in a regular FIVE5 game I was playing with the Australian Women vs English women. I wasn’t even in Ashes Mode.

9 hours ago, mickeycdesign said:

The bad memories trophy popped for me in a regular FIVE5 game I was playing with the Australian Women vs English women. I wasn’t even in Ashes Mode.

Awesome cheers for that. Just did a FIVE5 match between AUS and ENG and it popped. Didn't even need to bowl them out

A lot of these trophies haven't popped for me. 'No need to run' popped in the middle of a women's Ashes series, despite me scoring 50s from boundaries countless times before. I'm hoping I'll get them eventually but if I finally reverse a decision and don't get the trophy it'll be pretty annoying.

Is anyone having problems with the new cap trophy? I have just done the requirements playing as a woman and have been selected for the test team but the damn trophy hasn't popped :( no idea what to do took me ages getting there!