PS3 Trophy List NOT SYNCHRONIZABLE

charlijaen

EDIT: Finally 2K Sports listened and sorted things out with Sony to fix the issue.

Thank you very much @BlacknWhite098 for reporting it to 2k and making them listen :)

------

The PS3 trophy list for 2k18 is not on PSN servers and the trophies can't be synchronized.

I contacted 2k support and they told me that trophies are a Sony feature and it's Sony's fault.

Why don't they report it to devs so they can check the certification with Sony?

Btw: I didn't buy 2k18, and if they don't fix the trophy list sync, I never will.

Edited by charlijaen
2K fixed it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, charlijaen said:

They will never fix it. Just forget about it. 2K support people got no clue and the devs don't care.

Hopefully I'm wrong with this and the list ends up appearing, but..

Just another one of the five or so PS3 games that hasn't been published to servers. 

• 4 months later...
27 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

The trophies exist, but since 2k did not report the trophy list to Sony, you can't sync the trophies to your account.

They only exist in your PS3.

That sucks because the PS3 versions actually have quite manageable lists unlike the PS4 ones which only a handfull (or nobody) unlocks. It must be frustrating to not be able to sync those earned trophies.

On a little tangent, I wish 2K would scale down the grinding and difficulty just a tad. Nba 2k7-10 on 360 had some pretty great lists and were not at all over the top. I'm on the fence about NBA every year but the 1000 hour platinum scared me away.

3 hours ago, charlijaen said:

The trophies exist, but since 2k did not report the trophy list to Sony, you can't sync the trophies to your account.

They only exist in your PS3.

Damn that really sucks nba should really support these type of stuff more and maybe stretch the servers a bit they close too early I don’t play nba but sometimes i play fifa 15-16 because i have a good ultimate team there if the servers close I’d be sad

I just sent an email to 2k and look at this :

"Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your issue.

Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do about this issue. As such, I have taken the liberty of getting you a 15'000 VC to apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused.

It should be in your balance soon."

They're basically buying us with the VC lol i don't play the game the VC were given to my friend but i like to do something about unachievable or unavailable trophies.

• Like 1