PS3 Trophy List NOT SYNCHRONIZABLE

charlijaen

15 minutes ago, Intresseklubben said:

@charlijaen You should be very happy about this! I never thought this would ever sync.

I might pick this up now honestly! Since nobody is actually synced yet, can anybody tell how it is to platinum? Fairly straightforward?

Yep!!

Buying the game right now! 14€ brand new on amazon Spain.

Anyone interested in boosting the Crew Win trophy, let me know in PSN Messages.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Yep!!

Why are you buying it right now? Another Day Another Win :bronze: will be unobtainable. It became unobtainable in June, just like it does every year. 

6 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Yep!!

Before you buy it, @grimydawg mentioned in the other thread that the "Another Day Another Win" (win 5 NBA today matchups) might be unobtainable. Is this a time sensitive trophy connected to the last NBA season or something? I haven't played NBA in many years.

EDIT: RIght, as Potent_Delusions said, it became unobtainable in June. That sucks.

Edited by Intresseklubben

2 minutes ago, Intresseklubben said:

Before you buy it, @grimydawg mentioned in the other thread that the "Another Day Another Win" (win 5 NBA today matchups) might be unobtainable. Is this a time sensitive trophy connected to the last NBA season or something? I haven't played NBA in many years.

EDIT: RIght, as Potent_Delusions said, it became unobtainable in June. That sucks.

Some people will have the trophy earned on their PS3 but they were unable to synch. Now they can. But for newcomers you're out of luck i'm afraid. 

11 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Why are you buying it right now? Another Day Another Win :bronze: will be unobtainable. It became unobtainable in June, just like it does every year. 

2k17 PS3 only required 'Play now' patchups, they didn't have to be NBA Today matchups like previous years, plus the 2k18 season showed up on 2k17 game, so possibly the 2k19 season matchups might show up on 2k18

12 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Actually, it's never become unobtainable after just one season. 

Actually, yes it has. It became unobtainable in the June following release in most of the installments. 2K11, 2K12, 2K14, and 2K16. 2k16 actually became unobtainable in the May following release.

What do you have to say to that? 

EDIT: removed 2k15

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 1