PlayStation Wire Management Tips?

Kittet3

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how they keep all their consoles and wires organized?

I rent a room so I don't have that much space for a TV and everything, although I like having both my PlayStation 3 and 4 hooked up to my TV. Once I added in the VR, it became mess of wires.

I currently use vertical stands for both systems that include controller chargers and I'm looking into switching the PS4 stand for one that can hold headsets as well.

However, I'm worried that by using stands, I'm just cluttering everything to a small space. 

My question is how do other people keep things organized? Are vertical stands the key, or is there another product I'm overlooking?

Thanks!

• Like 1

I used something like this to keep my wires tidy: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cable-Tex-Spiral-Binding-BLACK-Cable/dp/B003CL6MVA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1510855970&sr=8-4&keywords=wire+tidy&dpID=31RBCHBPn6L&preST=_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

It's not the one I used but something similar. Not sure about consoles though, I keep them on a separate cabinet under the tele.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, TKdovahkiin said:

The Tidy Gamer. The wife must love this.

... Actually, the wife made me do this ?

My current Mancave is too small for VR (I say current because we live in an apartment now and expect to find a house we like and can afford in less than two years) and my wife would never let me play VR in the living room if it meant cables everywhere. My Mancave already looks like an explosion of cables and LEGO.

• Like 3