Dare Devil trophy tip.

The-Smiths-85

Some people claim they don't get the trophy, even when they keep with the requirements. I think the problem often results from not doing the whole run in one attempt. The info under the trophy says that the player must complete stages 1 & 2 "in a single game of 1P Classic". This means that you cannot use the restart stage option, even in the first level, as it will count as a "second game". It will count as a failure and your whole run will be pointless - and you probably don't want all your hard work to be wasted.

I've noticed that during my attempt. When I got the shield power-up, before the 1st stage boss, I've decided to just restart the stage (because you can't use any power-ups and shield is one of them). After the boss in 2nd stage the trophy didn't pop. So, I've decided to have another go, but this time without restarting the stage when something goes wrong. The trophy did pop when I killed the boss in second stage. All in all, it is highly recommended that instead of using the restart stage option, just exit to the main menu and start again.

Hope this will be helpful to somebody. Cheers!

Edited by The-Smiths-85
Grammar mistake.
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...