The Aussie Summer Trophy Shootout - Winner Readytofuky

2 hours ago, CjShai said:

On a different note I just picked up Zombie Army Trilogy in the 2 4 $40 Sale and wanted to see if anyone feels like co-oping the campaign

If I remember correctly there is a trophy that requires you to complete a mission with 4 players. If you guys need an extra person for that just let me know and I’ll download the game and jump in!

19 hours ago, simpgraus said:

Team Updated - (Not Prize Content)

Australian Team: 53265

Irrumabo non est datum : 46965

So Current Leaders are: Australian Team by 6300 points

That’s a disappointment. I would be interested to see the individual breakdown for our team

• Like 2

On 10/12/2017 at 6:50 AM, adam1984123 said:

I have to work too. Can I have some more handicap?

Honestly man, it's your comp so you do as you wish, but changing stuff halfway through and then giving someone more handicap (who can punch out 3 plats in a day) because he goes back to work soon is odd. 

Should we all send you our personal schedules over the next 3 months so you can change handicaps based on that? I'll be on holidays with no access to trophies for the best part of January but I ain't getting special treatment. 

As has been said previously, thanks for your generosity by running this thing, but the handicap system is very flawed and has now been changed and your own rules have been bent to satisfy some people. It should have just been everyone is off scratch from the start and the rules apply to everyone - no ifs or buts. I don't care because I am never going to win anyway, but it seems the general consensus is people would have been much happier with that setup than what has become of this. 

Just my 2c.

I think you are reading too much into it with the whole work schedules stuff, I don't work as often as others and i have been off on a 3000km return road trip this weekend but that was a decision i made that didn't benefit me for the comp. Neither does the choice of games i wanted to play, but i'm here for @simpgraus to support his comp as a friend through playstation and in real life too.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

@simpgraus sorry if my post earlier came across the wrong way. I was just letting out some frustrations. My apologies. 

You are doing a great job and providing these prizes for the community is a very generous gesture. 

Again, sorry if it came across the wrong way. 

Game on. 

I echo this. 

Let's all let our trophies do the talking now ?

• Like 4

So 80 hours in I'm about to finish my first playthrough of Persona 5, that leaves a couple of trophies for the plat and then Y'all best be ready for me to make an impact in this comp.... Nah my next games are the kingdom hearts series, kill me.

I'm just here for the bants

• Like 4

It's crazy to see how close the aussies & the ecclesiastical reich are in points.

I'm probably going to end up having to slow down & won't get a lot done in the next 5-7 days. It's dependant on giftday shopping, should get it out of the way on Saturday but might not. Also had a lot of analogue music arrive so I'll have to spend the time converting that & fixing it up if necessary. I've got work-work as well :(

I started SG/ZH & figured out how to play it/not get annoyed so I'm sure there's a horribly tedious grind at the end if I want to platinum that & add it to my "The government & EBgames will never dictate what I play" series.

The other night about four routes into Hakuouki my gf comes in and says "wtf you don't even know how to date in real life & you're skipping that vn" to which I replied 'it's otome, I only skip otome' but really I had no respectable reply for that. It's not the lowest I've gone for trophies this year, at least that particular title got to do something other than sit in storage for eternity.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

I always aim for an average of 2 plats per week. I’m on 139 plats for the year and 38 100% games completed at the moment. I also managed to bring my completion rate up from 79% to 88.8% so I’m pretty happy overall. I was hoping to get to 90% completion by the end of the year but spending nearly 600hrs grinding racing games over the last few months has slowed me down!

Congrats mate, 139 plats (and no VNs ) is very solid, especially with all those long racing games. This will probably be the only year I earn more than you so have to rub it in ?. Currently on 201 for year, need another 6/7 ish to break into top ten in AU which is well in hand. Now breaking into top 100 on PS4, well that is another beast entirely. Those guys are really not fucking around.

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 2

On 13/12/2017 at 2:57 PM, readytofuky said:

The other night about four routes into Hakuouki my gf comes in and says "wtf you don't even know how to date in real life & you're skipping that vn" to which I replied 'it's otome, I only skip otome' but really I had no respectable reply for that. It's not the lowest I've gone for trophies this year, at least that particular title got to do something other than sit in storage for eternity.

I really enjoy your posts, this made me laugh .... a lot. Those Hakuoki games are obnoxious, have you done Kyoto Winds yet. It just keeps giving. I remember doing the PS3 Hakuoki and we were watching a movie on main screen. My partner made a comment about half way through how dry it was, which surprised me because normally he has no interest at all. He was shocked there was No wheelchair foreplay, octopus action, lesbian twin action or male on male (which surprisingly is quite common in VNs). Dreadful really. ?

Edited by CjShai

14 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Congrats mate, 139 plats (and no VNs ) is very solid, especially with all those long racing games. This will probably be the only year I earn more than you so have to rub it in ?. Currently on 201 for year, need another 6/7 ish to break into top ten in AU which is well in hand. Now breaking into top 100 on PS4, well that is another beast entirely. Those guys are really not fucking around.

Thanks man! Good job on the trophies this year. You will get into top 100 ps4 at some point I’m sure man. Don’t make my mistake and play long games though. I was 25 in the world on PS4 but gt sport and f1 cost me 8 spots! I’m back up to 29 now I think but it’s pretty competitive

• Like 4

On 15/12/2017 at 7:54 PM, AKA_TROJAN said:

Has anyone hit there personal goals for the year? If so what was your goal? 

I had 2 main goals:

Bring my platinum count to 200 total. I started the year on 148 so it required an average of one platinum per week. I'm currently on 226 so I'm happy with that.

My other was to hit the 10,000 trophy mark which I've also done. I'm pretty happy with my results this year!

• Like 4