The Aussie Summer Trophy Shootout - Winner Readytofuky

On 15/12/2017 at 9:54 PM, AKA_TROJAN said:

Has anyone hit there personal goals for the year? If so what was your goal? 

Almost, my goal after 100 platinums this year was to get my psn level at the same or higher than my age. I'm very close & I think I will be able to make that by the end of the year.

19 hours ago, CjShai said:

I really enjoy your posts, this made me laugh .... a lot. Those Hakuoki games are obnoxious, have you done Kyoto Winds yet. It just keeps giving. I remember doing the PS3 Hakuoki and we were watching a movie on main screen. My partner made a comment about half way through how dry it was, which surprised me because normally he has no interest at all. He was shocked there was No wheelchair foreplay, octopus action, lesbian twin action or male on male (which surprisingly is quite common in VNs). Dreadful really. 1f61c.png

Thanks I'm glad you got a laugh out of it :) I haven't gone & looked at that part of the board yet but I hope my interview questions were ok as well. I was in a bit of a rush but tried to be a bit creative about it & threw a couple of relatively obnoxious ones in there too. After you said you wanted that I saw a few too many crass/blunt ones that seemed a bit insulting & I didn't think it was all that great to see.

There's nothing like our S.O's to put things in perspective. I always think what I'm doing must seem so dodgy and absurd from the outside. I dunno what it is about Otome that makes me go 'eh'. Actually it's purely the fact there's so much of that while a lot of those cool looking murder/mystery/horror/occult VN's remain untranslated. I would totally read a BL VN though. I actually watched dramatical murder & didn't realise what the source material was like until I'd finished hah. Oh I did read Hatoful Boyfriend (loved it!) so there's that at least. When Nurse Love Addiction comes out as a physical copy I'm reading the shit out of that, all the way to the Yuri platinum project thread.

It's funny I don't have the vita Hakuouki but actually thought the other day maybe I should pick it up for the set. It really is kind of bland though. At least Amnesia had that cage thing happening.

• Like 1

All this latin & talk of religious music is serving as a great reminder to keep looking out for the reverorum ib malacht urkaos LP reissue, hope I can get that when it happens.

I just got a $50 US PSN card, I'm going against my ideology & wasting $30 of it on the Drakengard 3 DLC but hopefully there's a flash sale soon.

On 17/12/2017 at 0:31 PM, Ethan said:

Yes, I wasted all my parent's money on Nubla 4 times.

I hope you don't feel bad about that. In the late 90s at the parents expense I ran up a $300 dial-up internet bill downloading mp3s... 28 years old I was (sry couldn't help it).

On 12/12/2017 at 1:00 AM, simpgraus said:

Team Updated - (Not Prize Content)

Australian Team: 53265

Irrumabo non est datum : 46965

So Current Leaders are: Australian Team by 6300 points

Of course we're in front, we only have 11 more players than the other team! :P

On 12/16/2017 at 3:14 AM, Feral said:

Not even close. Those goals are more of a 10 year plan now.

But who will drink the rum if you start playing games and achieving goals? Let's make it a 20 year plan :lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Lol, much like a 12yr old at their first barn dance team Australia shot their collective trophy wad early as expected. It is far from over, but don't worry you will feel it when we stick it in.

Just a update

Australian Team: 76245

Irrumabo non est datum : 65295

So Current Leaders are: Australian Team by 10900 points

So far trophy whore Hunter so far is CJ 871 trophies lol

Edited by simpgraus
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, simpgraus said:

Just a update

Australian Team: 76245

Irrumabo non est datum : 65295

So Current Leaders are: Australian Team by 10900 points

So far trophy whore Hunter so far is CJ 871 trophies lol

Wow further behind, I think it is time to see a breakdown of our teams scores.

• Like 1