The Aussie Summer Trophy Shootout - Winner Readytofuky

1 hour ago, TheWayne-o said:

Never heard of 'em! :P

Team Irrumabo appears once a year in a random trophy competition, smashes the competition, then fades away into legend....

1 hour ago, CjShai said:

We shall see, last time we didn't have " Simp The Anchor Graus " though .........

Don’t worry man. I’ve been working on my shoulder strength carrying you though games! ?

• Like 3

Just a reminder.. entry close Monday 27th November, if u have any friends interested please show them this post ASAP.

everyone in the main contest will be PM Tuesday, Asking for your Three Yearly Games.

Handicap System details will be put up Friday sometime. Its aim is to give everyone a chance of winning. remember its a fun comp.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, simpgraus said:

Just a reminder.. entry close Monday 27th November, if u have any friends interested please show them this post ASAP.

everyone in the main contest will be PM Tuesday, Asking for your Three Yearly Games.

Handicap System details will be put up Friday sometime. Its aim is to give everyone a chance of winning. remember its a fun comp.

It won’t be fun for you if we loose. I mean good luck and have fun everyone! ?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, simpgraus said:

With the backlog games is it ok to do a game already in the profile but at sub 10%? What about an English version of a Japanese game that's already on my list? What about LRG releases? I'm thinking something like Broken Age Vita would be fine with the seperate trophy list for the physical version but titles with the same trophy list would go by the date they were released digitally? Sorry for the pedantic questions I've got a lot of stuff to choose from & trying to narrow it down a bit.

5 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

It won’t be fun for you if we loose. I mean good luck and have fun everyone! 1f61c.png

Please as if.

2 hours ago, readytofuky said:

With the backlog games is it ok to do a game already in the profile but at sub 10%? What about an English version of a Japanese game that's already on my list? What about LRG releases? I'm thinking something like Broken Age Vita would be fine with the seperate trophy list for the physical version but titles with the same trophy list would go by the date they were released digitally? Sorry for the pedantic questions I've got a lot of stuff to choose from & trying to narrow it down a bit.

Ok. for backlog games the game can be any title played or not the only requirement is its release was in the off either 2015,2016 or 2017. Just worth noting if u do choose a game that is 10% done you will only earn points from the other 90%. If a game has more then one list please state what platform you are going to be using.

35 minutes ago, Dessane said:

Similar question to @readytofuky, do our backlog games need to be on our trophy list now or is it any game in our backlog? Also owning that dark horse feeling with lowest seeding.

No, the game doesn't need to be in your list.  as for dark horse u maybe right.. look out for the handicap info posted tonight.

28 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

Also to add to the two above me, would a game from the Borderlands Handsome collection on the PS4 count? the games themselves were older releases but the handsome collection itself was released in 2015, and the trophy list is a 2015 one.

Im sorry to say, No.. as the games themselves are all released outside the yearly requirements. All these game would still get normal posts just not Yearly points

23 minutes ago, CjShai said:

I have a question regarding GT sport. Having not yet started could you recommmend the best noose for the job.

Mmmm, that a difficult question. I have to ask @Warlord99956 he Favorite type!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CjShai said:

I have a question regarding GT sport. Having not yet started could you recommmend the best noose for the job.

You don’t need anything too fancy. Razor wire would be the obvious choice. Location is important though. I would recommend attaching the noose then base jumping from a bridge or sky scraper

• Like 3

Sorry but can I be removed from this one,
Not having a go at anyone but being handicapped becasue I have been collecting trophies since the start kinda hurts.

As CJ mentioned above the games I am playing mostly now are long being handicapped just makes this impossible and unfair.
Good Luck to all invovled.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Sorry but can I be removed from this one,
Not having a go at anyone but being handicapped becasue I have been collecting trophies since the start kinda hurts.

As CJ mentioned above the games I am playing mostly now are long being handicapped just makes this impossible and unfair.
Good Luck to all invovled.

Sorry to see you go, the Handicap is a to do with Avg's from the last year. Its not to do with Ranking.

if you still wish to be removed its up to you. I still think u would have won on number u would still earn out weighting the penalty. It's your call..

23 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

How do the points work for the team competition? I assume there are no handicaps etc applied and it’s just everyone’s base points added together right?

What with the handicap being based on the last year's average........ think that would put CJ on about -98.6% ?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

How do the points work for the team competition? I assume there are no handicaps etc applied and it’s just everyone’s base points added together right?

Correct.

The team Points are with no handicaps applied

23 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

What with the handicap being based on the last year's average........ think that would put CJ on about -98.6% 1f47f.png

it would of been up in the high 80.

• Like 4