The Aussie Summer Trophy Shootout - Winner Readytofuky

15 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Unfortunately,  Manus Island is closed now..... however, Christmas Island is still going strong.... and I could give him a guided tour to help him get settled :)

I'll tag along, wouldn't mind going back for a quick visit myself. The internet is still pretty woeful (and insanely expensive)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Yeah, I don't have any games. Do I need any games?

Put what ever games you have that fit the monthly games

4 minutes ago, AKA_TROJAN said:

If anyone see this or if psnprofiles finally post one of my msg I'm in 

Yep, you can post lol..

Send your game via PM.

40 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

I thought you had to have 40 posts to enter?

You'll have to beg your parents to buy you some for Chrissie mate.

Already have, $150 worth ? 

7 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

Not looking forward to the start of this comp. December will be such a weak month for me as I can’t seem get GT sport and WRC7 finished! I hope you are ready to carry the team for a few weeks CJ!!

Cj is a beast!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

Not looking forward to the start of this comp. December will be such a weak month for me as I can’t seem get GT sport and WRC7 finished! I hope you are ready to carry the team for a few weeks CJ!!

Between you doing that, K farking off to Star Ocean again and Simp, well doing whatever it is to cause that ridiculous slow trophy haul it's lucky I contacted my VN importer. 

I think one of the best parts about being Team Wildcard is that we don't have to nominate backlog games. I don't know what I'm going to play a month in advance, heck I don't even know what I'm going to play when I turn the console on ?

@Kaley I am going to post the only thing that might peak your interest in this entire thing........ I just picked up Star Ocean The Last Hope Remaster. I am going to give myself ten years to finish it ?

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Anyone else have a theme/title for the backlog games? I call mine '2DG: Let's Depreciate'. All sealed games & the 2DG represents 2D graphics in December, 2D Gameplay in January & 2D Girls in February. You can see it here:

Hide contents

yvbVVDs.jpg?1

No theme at all here but I love the thought you've put into it. Nice work mate. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Anyone else have a theme/title for the backlog games? I call mine '2DG: Let's Depreciate'. All sealed games & the 2DG represents 2D graphics in December, 2D Gameplay in January & 2D Girls in February. You can see it here:

Reveal hidden contents

yvbVVDs.jpg?1

My theme was "Games I own that I'm pretty sure I can complete that have a fairly low % on psnp" but yours is pretty good too.

2017- Skyrim VR

2016- Shadwen

2015- Prototype 2

Finished Skyrim and Prototype before so should be fairly easy.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Reveal hidden contents

yvbVVDs.jpg?1

I like the effort you've put into it, pretty cool.

My theme - That's been sitting in the cupboard too long and it's in the time frame. Should play it instead of burying it behind new games.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

My theme was "Games I own that I'm pretty sure I can complete that have a fairly low % on psnp" but yours is pretty good too.

2017- Skyrim VR

2016- Shadwen

2015- Prototype 2

Finished Skyrim and Prototype before so should be fairly easy.

Good for you, let me know how it runs in VR. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

With everything now in order & December almost upon us. I just wanted to say thank you to 'Simp' for all the work he's put in & I'm looking forward to a fun comp against you all. 

May your backlog shrink, & your trophy level rise. 

Payday today, so can't see my backlog shrinking anytime soon :)

• Like 1