The Aussie Summer Trophy Shootout - Winner Readytofuky

I appreciate the comments, cheers! :)

Anyone who wants to play River City Sports online is welcome to join in (haha). +50%ers, opposing team I don't give a damn. The Japanese version was pretty active when I played it but that was much closer to release. It's really fun. I'm assuming the online in this version at this time will be barren. I'll be working on other unpopular online stuff in addition to this, dunno what will be tolerable until I'm playing it though so can't really announce anything ahead of time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Seems like I could get off to a reasonable start as I have the next 3 days off... but so does the wife.... so here's hoping Netflix has enough to keep her distracted, lol

I wish that would keep my girls occupied. My wife is happy to watch Netflix, but my daughter likes to watch those kiddie singalong shows (also on Netflix) and we still have 1 TV. I wonder if I could send them shopping? ?

23 minutes ago, paranoia_agent85 said:

Remember it's 12am (QLD) so adjust accordingly, unless you're in Queensland.

Luckily enough I'm in Queensland, so no simple late night maths for me tonight. Perhaps @simpgraus will be kind enough (& awake enough) to post once the competition officially starts to avoid any stuff ups. 

1 hour ago, MattyH16 said:

I wish that would keep my girls occupied. My wife is happy to watch Netflix, but my daughter likes to watch those kiddie singalong shows (also on Netflix) and we still have 1 TV. I wonder if I could send them shopping? 1f601.png

Or you could go tv shopping lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

Anyone else getting started right on 12 tonight? I'm that keen. I've got chips & a bottle of coke waiting. All my devices charged. I'm thinking 2-3 cheeky cheap Platinums before getting into some Friday the 13th & MKX grind. 

Then tomorrow I'll be right into my December bonus game. 

I'll be fast asleep by then... Well I hope I will. I should make a start tomorrow evening sometime and will get some good hours in on the weekend given how much rain Melbourne is supposed to have doubt we will get out to do much. 

Myself and @Ethan and @spazza136 and @wtru9 will be boosting bf4 dlc trophies on Saturday evening if anyone else wants to join us. ?

• Like 2

I just missed a DHL delivery, no Miku Future Tone DX or Game Tengoku CruisinMix for me this weekend :(

Mahou Daisakusen and Diadra Empty are still on at least ?

21 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Seems like I could get off to a reasonable start as I have the next 3 days off... but so does the wife.... so here's hoping Netflix has enough to keep her distracted, lol

I know this situation all too well, got a small monitor for the ps3 & remote play for ps4 but last night was a bit different. Got home & my woman was playing Taiko on another account. Of course I just had to have a few goes too. A couple of hours later I mentioned I wanted to finish shooting bits of meat around and an hour after that I finally managed to get the consoles swapped over & met my Dead Space platinum deadline with just 2 hours before the start of the competition. Rough stuff. If it happens again tonight I'm gonna have to hold off on the beers, can't be shmupping all sloshed after 9pm heh.

• Like 2

Once again good luck to all I will lurk the boards from time to time to see how everyone is going.

27 minutes ago, readytofuky said:

I just missed a DHL delivery, no Miku Future Tone DX or Game Tengoku CruisinMix for me this weekend :(

Future Tone is a 2 hour plat, that would have been a nice way to start the comp, as a side note the game is amazing on the PS4 Pro, the enhancement was worth the money.

Edited by fisty123

On 11/29/2017 at 11:41 AM, readytofuky said:

Anyone else have a theme/title for the backlog games? I call mine '2DG: Let's Depreciate'. All sealed games & the 2DG represents 2D graphics in December, 2D Gameplay in January & 2D Girls in February.

Not really a theme but more of a plan as it were, I went through my backlog and picked games that I knew that I had a good chance at finishing within the month. Doesn't sound like much of a plan so far does it? I then went one step further and picked games that were heavy on the bonus points trophies, i.e. for December I picked a game that had a few bronze trophies for the 2x bonus coupled with the 5x bonus for backlog so in theory those trophies should be a 10x bonus :eyebrow:

On 11/30/2017 at 7:15 AM, BlackCatBurrito said:

With everything now in order & December almost upon us. I just wanted to say thank you to 'Simp' for all the work he's put in & I'm looking forward to a fun comp against you all. 

May your backlog shrink, & your trophy level rise. 

Let's see if you still have the same attitude after a couple of months competing with some of these guys! :P

32 minutes ago, CjShai said:

I hope everyone has made a good start (although not to good a start). At some point I need to earn a trophy otherwise @TheWayne-o will be ahead of me, and well that is just beyond a joke.

That would just be an absolutely ridiculous thing to happen! Luckily we all know that I'll probably earn my first trophy about 3 weeks into the competition.

Also @Feral, how about we make this interesting and have another $20 PSN card side bet for this competition? I see that you already have a 2 x silver head start on me.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Also @Feral, how about we make this interesting and have another $20 PSN card side bet for this competition? I see that you already have a 2 x silver head start on me.

That sounds good to me mate. Lol yeah, Watch_Dogs 2 wants me to win this :P