The Aussie Summer Trophy Shootout - Winner Readytofuky

2 hours ago, simpgraus said:

Ok. guys just a quick position check after 5 Days (Note if you have unsyched trophies that arn't counted)

i wont post points until later in month.. However i will say this @BlackCatBurrito is on fire with 229 trophies earned to date.

1st: @BlackCatBurrito, 2nd: @spazza136, 3rd: @AKA_TROJAN, 4th: @readytofuky, 5th: @adam1984123, 6th: @patrickogorman19

7th: @paranoia_agent85, 8th: @Dessane, 9th: @MattyH16, 10th: @Orphioon, 11th: @TheWayne-o, 12th: @Feral, 13th: @damage_6-9

14th: @holdendude2626, 15th @Ethan.

Note there are few people with very few trophies earned to date

this is why there should extra points for rarity.

2 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Might just go for that myself.... be nice to win something with no effort.... ( disconnects all consoles)

You’ve gone a full year at least without earning many trophies, why stop now.

1 hour ago, CjShai said:

Everyone clear your calendars @adam1984123 will apparently be eating a "sock" on YouTube on the 15th. He is also not charging for the stream ......

Send us the link when he starts streaming. Also what kind of sock are we talking? Children’s Bonds Ankle Socks or heavy duty explorers size 11-14 men’s?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

You’ve gone a full year at least without earning many trophies, why stop now.

Send us the link when he starts streaming. Also what kind of sock are we talking? Children’s Bonds Ankle Socks or heavy duty explorers size 11-14 men’s?

damn, I literally have been laughing for 5 mins ...... so wrong. Apologies you probably actually mean socks 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, spazza136 said:

Thought I had a good chance at first by playing my Vita copy of My name is Mayo, then he one-ups me by playing two copies.

Looks like I'll have to start digging into my easy game stacks.

Saved those two Mayo just for you ? mmmhmm delicious. 

Really though, I wouldn't worry about me. I'm not buying games for the comp & I don't even have that US/JP account nonsense. I'm just playing through my backlog trying to meet personal goals I already had for the end of the year. 

Realistically I'm not a threat, I'm just going for top five. ?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

Saved those two Mayo just for you 1f609.png mmmhmm delicious. 

Really though, I wouldn't worry about me. I'm not buying games for the comp & I don't even have that US/JP account nonsense. I'm just playing through my backlog trying to meet personal goals I already had for the end of the year. 

Realistically I'm not a threat, I'm just going for top five. 1f61b.png

Ah good, thought I might’ve had to come up with an evil scheme to get rid of you. Had to do the same thing to a certain player in another comp a few years ago, I think his name was Peppery or something like that. 

• Like 1

Hmmn I'm doing alright, nice to see I guess. Don't have Mayo but I've got a few quick things to subsidise the other stuff I'm doing. Got about 10 new games this week as well. Business as usual really.

I started River City Sports yesterday, took the whole arvo to do one playthrough of the story mode, online is dead & I really feel like going for a particularly hard trophy I didn't get in the Japanese version. Definitely not doing myself any favours but it's great to play this in English. Who knows when I would have opened it without the backlog game incentive.

Also got to PSN lvl 33 last night with the Streets of Rage II no continue playthrough trophy. Done this before as recently as a couple of years ago on the Mega Drive so it seemed crazy not to go for it.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2017 at 7:09 PM, Feral said:

Ha ha ha guess it had to happen once. Only way for you to win :P

Listen to this guy, he beats me in 1 competition... :lol:

On 12/5/2017 at 7:13 PM, holdendude2626 said:

Can we have a wooden spoon for the person who comes last?

Not another spoon, I don't want to be fighting feral for another one!

On 12/5/2017 at 7:52 PM, EpicNogg4 said:

Great idea! Will be watching from the sidelines, good luck to all the contestants :D

Hope to see you around hurling abuse friendly banter at everyone not competing for Team Australia! :P

On 12/5/2017 at 8:50 PM, CjShai said:

Everyone clear your calendars @adam1984123 will apparently be eating a "sock" on YouTube on the 15th. He is also not charging for the stream ......

I'm not sure that I want to see adam eating a sock... Are you sure that you've got the right website with "tube" in the name for this stream?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Listen to this guy, he beats me in 1 competition... :lol:

Ha ha ha ha if I talk a big game then maybe you'll get caught up in the banter. So then I'll slide in under the radar and beat you :D

Edited by Feral