The Aussie Summer Trophy Shootout - Winner Readytofuky

15 hours ago, CjShai said:

Very quiet in here, almost like people are too busy auto popping soundshapes .........

I dunno I earned a bit last week between sound engineering jobs. Completing that Forma 8 game left me a bit unmotivated. It's got the strongest downer-vibe, a lot of things in there seemed to symbolise depression. Last few days I finally ended up watching the latest series of Black Mirror. A workmate was telling me he didn't think some of the episodes had enough of a pay off in relation to the events. He must have been talking about that short haired blonde woman. I still have episode 5 to watch but it's been great. If you liked the whole neuro-tech theme, there are sort of similar things in the stories of those Nier games.

Yesterday I finally put Moon Hunters on & did a playthrough. This game is legit, it's as good as expected. My character ended up with a lot of compassion, wisdom & flirt attributes, I get to the king & choose to reason instead of fight & we ended up doing another kind of dirty which, since I had a rugged bloke character could only be considered to be... ? Manly Love ?

Haven't earned a sexy trophy in a while so I can only be happy with that!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Another PS3 platinum ticked off, one I'm proud of too

Platinum #232 - Demon's Souls

Nearly 5 years later but still. With servers shutting in 5 weeks and people on PSNP offering to drop all the trophy weapons and rings, now is the time to tick this off.

I guess it's no secret now that I'm going to make this the year of the PS3 and try to finish as many of my remaining PS3 games as possible, as I would like to retire the console and focus on PS4 primarily in 2019 onwards with a bit of Vita here and there.

Yea im kinda doing the same thing however my ps3 collection is huge i be playing until the ps6 comes out.

Current Ps3 game is Killzone 2... anyone want to let me shoot them about a million times?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, readytofuky said:

Last few days I finally ended up watching the latest series of Black Mirror. A workmate was telling me he didn't think some of the episodes had enough of a pay off in relation to the events. He must have been talking about that short haired blonde woman. I still have episode 5 to watch but it's been great. If you liked the whole neuro-tech theme, there are sort of similar things in the stories of those Nier games.

What a great show right, current season is pretty good too. I don't remember the episode numbers but I imagine you have seen that hit n run in the past / back to present day episode. What a mind fuck that ending was...... excellent

15 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Another PS3 platinum ticked off, one I'm proud of too

Platinum #232 - Demon's Souls

Nearly 5 years later but still. With servers shutting in 5 weeks and people on PSNP offering to drop all the trophy weapons and rings, now is the time to tick this off.

I guess it's no secret now that I'm going to make this the year of the PS3 and try to finish as many of my remaining PS3 games as possible, as I would like to retire the console and focus on PS4 primarily in 2019 onwards with a bit of Vita here and there.

You keep this up and you might over take me in the near future for the Aussie leaderboards.
Might need to dust off some classic games like the 36 Fragments of Midnight stacks and so on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

You keep this up and you might over take me in the near future for the Aussie leaderboards.
Might need to dust off some classic games like the 36 Fragments of Midnight stacks and so on.

Ahhh yes, the classics. Good old Fragments and the like. Just don't hit me with the Energy Cycle stacks!

If only I could keep rising up the leaderboard. I think I peaked at 35, I dropped back to 38 a few weeks ago and can't seem to escape. I'd be pretty chuffed if I ever took that 13th spot from you to be sure!

3 hours ago, AKA_TROJAN said:

To busy on he's quest for killzone 2

We’ve had 2 team updates in 8 weeks. Only 1 of them could be considered a proper update with full breakdowns to be honest. There are no bonuses etc to calculate for the team comps so I don’t see how it could take more than 5 mins to copy the trophy numbers then post it.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, simpgraus said:

Month to 27/1

Main

6jVyfsb.png

Wild Card

QGbhpGl.png

Overall Boards Bit out of date.

LlqGQtB.png

YCCbT7F.png

Now im going back to KZ2.. trophies to earn.

would'nt uncharted 4 would be worth 5 times the points since its my backlog game.I platnium the game and got some dlc trophies.Which would be worth 1365 points.1365 X 5= 6825 points from that game.Why is my score only 3,000 when it should be at least 6825 points.Plus the handicap.

1 hour ago, patrickogorman19 said:

would'nt uncharted 4 would be worth 5 times the points since its my backlog game.I platnium the game and got some dlc trophies.Which would be worth 1365 points.1365 X 5= 6825 points from that game.Why is my score only 3,000 when it should be at least 6825 points.Plus the handicap.

I decided to check my points as well after reading this and I think mine is wrong too but for my benefit.

I used excel with the following trophy scores for Feb and stopped at 507 trophies, same as your last update @simpgraus

https://imgur.com/a/eEitf 

* won't let me embed a pic for some reason so just used the link instead

Edited by adam1984123

I also have a question. Do those screenshots show the points with or without bonuses? If simp posted the raw scores (for the team comp) then that might be why you guys don’t see your bonuses. The team comp is just raw trophy score and your main comp includes the handicaps and backlog bonuses

@adam1984123 @simpgraus @patrickogorman19

46 minutes ago, simpgraus said:

@Warlord99956 not all people have had there bonus applied yet.

@patrickogorman19 Your golden game points just haven't been applied yet.. simply just haven't had time (Been KZ2 Boosting)

@adam1984123 Can you PM ASAP!

Now I understand good luck with the killzone 2 boosting.It sucks that you have to dedicate your whole life for a week just for that one trophy.Some people use multiple Ps3s and accounts just to get a virtual trophy.The things we do for trophies.

Just now, patrickogorman19 said:

Now I understand good luck with the killzone 2 boosting.It sucks that you have to dedicate your whole life for a week just for that one trophy.Some people use multiple Ps3s and accounts just to get a virtual trophy.The things we do for trophies.

if u only knew

21 hours ago, simpgraus said:

Month to 27/1

Main

6jVyfsb.png

Wild Card

QGbhpGl.png

Overall Boards Bit out of date.

LlqGQtB.png

YCCbT7F.png

Now im going back to KZ2.. trophies to earn.

@Warlord99956 the team score are correct as no bonus ever get applied to these.  So Main Team is 195,375 plays Wild Card Team  179,710.

Main Team Leads by 15,665