SALE OVER: PSN North America - PS+ Early Access Black Friday Sale

Swotam

Edit: The Early Access sale is now over and those games, along with a fairly large list of others, are available. See new thread for details:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/54923-black-friday-psn-sale-na/

Yeah, so PSN has their Black Friday "sale" on... The term underwhelming outright trash (thanks @nyonmyan) comes to mind. ?

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-BLKFRIDAYSALELP/1

Edited by Swotam
Link to new sale post added
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, nyonmyan said:

It's not underwhelming, it's outright trash.

Good point. Calling this underwhelming is sort of an insult to underwhelming things.

I guess we could say it's the Destiny 2 of PSN Black Friday sales. Lots of hype, content ends up being a disappointment. :D

(no offense to people who love D2)

• Like 3

Blah, Eww. Yea No Thanks - Only thing that Might'a cought my eye would'a been South park:  but ill wait for that to drop, for a physical copy,
Honestly, I was hoping for some Discounts on older games, "Seasion passes" or Added content, - (( Like example Pillars of Eternity )) or P5, or  Dragons dogma. 

but that's just me, ~ Wonder if "Cyber monday" Will yeld anything better.

Side note - Why digital games gotta be same price ( or Remain at the Retail value ) when they are digital - no physical distribution needed no added cost of making the physical copys, then the fact that a new Physical Copy, may  drop 30$, Or less - but that digital copy will remain 59.99 For 5 years, Lol "sure value doesn't diminish, its new" but eh W.e xD

4 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

It says Early Access Black Friday sale, so I'm expecting more sales to come either later today in the form of a flash sale or a new wave of sales on Tuesday. 

Yeah, I noticed that. I really hope we get something better than this, because this is, ugh... ?

Wow, that is truly terrible. Barely anything there, very little discount, and they're all relatively new games. So I'm sure anyone who was willing to spend that much on them, already got them at launch.

Part of me hopes there's a flash sale to go along with it, but at the same time, what was the point of this "early access" thing, if they're just going to do the bulk of the sale on black friday anyway?

• Like 1

a few years ago this exact same thing happened but i think the prices was less discounted more selection. i won't let this hamper this week. went through the all deals and will end up getting at least 1 planned game:

lost dimension (ps3)

livelock (ps4)

sega vintage collection (ps3)

if something does show next week i will have my full amount or hold onto my cash for the 28th. busy with marvel until the shutdown or completion very busy.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 hour ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Good point. This could be a Teaser, - or a "Whats to come" - Might yet hold out 

from what i may have read somewhere (would link but forgot), early access is referring to PS+ players that can make use of this deal before non ps+ players. Then again i hope its not the case as this deal is terrible

14 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

yeah that one. Hoping they update with some other games later on...

EDIT - just read this part "And don’t forget to check back on Tuesday, when our Black Friday Sale opens to the public with even more titles." more titles is certainly good (hoping for other old games aswell)

Edited by Kyl542