SALE OVER: PSN North America - PS+ Early Access Black Friday Sale

Swotam

Early access...to what exactly?

If you’re a PlayStation Plus member, you’ll get exclusive early access to some of the biggest deals in the PlayStation Store Black Friday Sale starting on November 17. PS Plus members will find deals of up to 40% off on the hottest blockbuster titles.

Pretty sad if they think these are "the biggest deals".  Looks like I'll be saving a lot of money by not spending anything.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2017 at 9:01 AM, Mr_McNight said:

No doubt the EU black friday sale will be the same as this...

Sadly... yes, that is the case: https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/grid/STORE-MSF75508-BLACKFRIDAY17/1

I mean I was interested when there was a sale... but my interest faded very quickly when I saw that for now, it's only PS+ stuff.  I'll check again when it's properly available thank you very much.

This sale is not only bad, but the very idea of "early access" to a sale on digital goods (with infinite availability) is absurd. If this was amazon, it'd make sense if they were sending us actual physical copies. But it's just digital, so how about we get better deals instead. In Canada most (if not all) are just what the prices would've been if our dollar wasn't trash. Which is so unappealing for a sale.

• Like 1

i been waiting for this sale and its absolutely horrible. giving us dlc bundles at the cost of full game pricecs isnt appealing t oanyone when the dlc is trash to begin with lol. i hope they add some more games but im sure itll be the same recycled games that are on sale each and every time. im not kidding this sale is like relaly really AWFULL lol

I would buy Hatsune Miku for the Vita, but  at 24 euros isn't exactly a huge sale. And it was cheaper a while ago. This is the main reason PSN has removed prices from their blogs (at least in Europe they have), so that people don't know if they are just being led into a half baked sale.

Bioshock Trilogy if you buy (PS3) you can't after buy Bioshock 2 DLC.