Fast Unlimited Credits and XP

Lightsp33d1987

On 19/11/2017 at 6:18 AM, adam1984123 said:

That's a pretty neat glitch. 

I still prefer the method of leaving the console on overnight or while at work and collecting xp that way and then when I can actually play work on the online trophies.

Thanks for sharing. 

I thought the afk methods all got patched in the last update. I couldn’t get them to work (I would just get no cash and xp after the race completed) so I used this method to get from 37-50! Even with this method it’s a boring grind but much faster than gaining xp in the way the game wants you to

1 hour ago, Warlord99956 said:

I thought the afk methods all got patched in the last update. I couldn’t get them to work (I would just get no cash and xp after the race completed) so I used this method to get from 37-50! Even with this method it’s a boring grind but much faster than gaining xp in the way the game wants you to

Oh I meant like rubber band it doing laps around an oval track or something. Can you still do that or does the game know? 

4 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Oh I meant like rubber band it doing laps around an oval track or something. Can you still do that or does the game know? 

I’ve tried some rubber banding (mostly just r2 against a wall) and it didn’t work. I haven’t tried it on an oval so nt sure how it would go there

12 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

I’ve tried some rubber banding (mostly just r2 against a wall) and it didn’t work. I haven’t tried it on an oval so nt sure how it would go there

I did some rubber banding around an oval track against a wall a few weeks back and left it overnight. It worked OK for me. But haven't tried it since the latest patch. 

13 hours ago, tw34kfr34ky said:

Wanted to try it but you need lvl 20 to unlock the track.hope they dont fix it by the time i get there.

Any other tracks this works on?

Yes, a few tracks. But you won't get anywhere near the same reward. You can do it on the Suzuka Circuit - 3.61 miles. Use the same race setup from the video. You'll net 495 level points & 49650 credits with the 150% clean bonus each time, about every minute or so. Do that until you get to level 20 then switch to Nurburgring.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

uninstall the game and then do the glitch.

Pretty much pointless - sadly.

Wouldn't work for those who have the digital version of GTS, because you always get the latest version.

And for those with the Disc: the game doesn't save while offline. If you do this custom race a lot and then want to install the patch, you have to close the game and everything you did was a waste of time.

3 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

Pretty much pointless - sadly.

Wouldn't work for those who have the digital version of GTS, because you always get the latest version.

And for those with the Disc: the game doesn't save while offline. If you do this custom race a lot and then want to install the patch, you have to close the game and everything you did was a waste of time.

It's pretty shit of them not being able to save offline. 

• 2 weeks later...