1. 1. Best part of this game?

• The cringey story
    • The hideous art
    • The boring gameplay
    • The self-loathing as you grind this POS for a platinum

34 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Lol!

Guess should pass on playing this?

If 30+ hours of tedium for an easy platinum doesn't seem like a good trade to you, yeah, skip it. On the other hand, it's the kind of game you can zone out and listen to podcasts while you're playing. That's the nicest thing I can say about Dungeon Punks.

1 hour ago, Bullstomp said:

Where is the "It's free" option?1f914.png

In 2 weeks that won't be true anymore. Also, I bought this pile months ago, so my tale is even more sad. I think I paid 3 or 4 bucks for it and that still feels like too much.

Edited by Hereticked

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎19‎-‎11‎-‎2017 at 7:12 AM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I must be the only one who is somewhat enjoying it. On VIta though.

i usually only play it about an hour at a time . 

Did get it for free though, would never had paid for it.

Don't worry, you are not alone. A downloaded the game after getting the Vita, and it is a nice portable game, whenever you feel like just to spam attacks everywhere. ?

Even though I have not reached NG+ yet, but I'm almost finished with my first playtrough, and I didn't get bored of grinding yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I actually enjoy the game. And I really like the resurrection insurance concept and the RezCorp commercial slogans on the loading screens.

Grinding is pretty much the same in any game: replay some semi arbitrary dungeon over and over until you can do the same in the next area. If you don't like to do that, don't play it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The author sure must've been starving for attention if he's starting such idiotic polls about pretty innocent game. Sure, it's not the best game ever, but also not the worst. Gameplay felt tedious a bit, but progress until ng+ was pretty satisfying. 

Honestly, I had more fun with it than with badly designed and frustrating shit like broforce or knack.

• 1 year later...

I might be taking this poll a bit too seriously as I can't seem to choose my answer! Where is the "all of the above" option? xD 

1 minute ago, ghattas said:

I might be taking this poll a bit too seriously as I can't seem to choose my answer! Where is the "all of the above" option? xD 

oh wait, you can select multiple answers.. nvm then  ?

• 8 months later...

I once looked at this post like "are these guys serious?" now, on NG+ stuck on the beach level.. I see exactly why this post exists. This game is complete and utter trash that should be avoided at all costs.. my pride won't let me put it down, but I absolutely hate this game.. I've been stuck on riptide beach for the last couple of hours, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt in my mind, this is one of the absolute worst games I've ever played on the vita.. I wouldn't DARE touch it or download it to my ps4, and the only reason I'm even playing it at all to begin with is because its a decent time burner while I'm at work.

• 1 month later...

Well, it wasn't the worst brawler I've ever experienced, just an aggressively mediocre one. The story is shallow and lacks liveliness, since it's presented entirely through motionless artwork and unvoiced dialogue text, but it features some genuinely amusingly writing on occasion. It usually didn't require more than 3 or 4 runs to become strong enough to finish a stage, so the grinding wasn't particularly horribleI just spammed the Hierophant's overpowered Acid Mist attack the entire time, and didn't encounter too much difficulty on the 17-hour road to platinum. Certainly mindless and repetitive, though.

The AI-controlled party members handle combat fairly well, which I appreciated, although I expect a capable duo could power through this game a lot faster in co-op mode (and probably have more fun in the process).