Hvalpen

We can now selfdelete our accounts?

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, im one of those guys who only need the extra mile and versatile showman trophies...both bugged for me. unlucky.

I have seen how many of you have had to write tickets to ubi for account reset. I did the same and just got a reply the other day.

The answer was that since im playing from ps4 i can delete the saved folders and the game will start over from scratch.

Can anybody confirm this?(will try, but cant right now)

If yes, when the fuck was this added. I thought it was tied to ubi club account hence you couldnt

On 21/11/2017 at 10:49 AM, kosigan said:

There are no save folders on the PS4.  It's all on Ubisoft's servers.

Yeah...after more answers from ubi it turned out the guy had no clue what he was on about

That would be nice feature for sure, and it wouldn't take much work to add New Game option within game menu, but they are just being Ubisoft.

On 30.11.2017 at 7:23 PM, vujos said:

That would be nice feature for sure, and it wouldn't take much work to add New Game option within game menu, but they are just being Ubisoft.

are there any news about this feature ?

or getting the trophies fixed ?

On 3/21/2018 at 1:54 AM, Storexxm said:

are there any news about this feature ?

or getting the trophies fixed ?

It has been more than 6 months since they have patched the game. The issue was pointed out to them very early into the game release so I am pretty suprised that is never got fixed and I don't think it will. I have been dreading trying to get the trophy since it has glitched on so many people but it seems most the people that had the Extra Mile trophy glitch on them also had Versatile Showman glitch so. Versatile Showman didn't glitch on me and unlocked with no issue way after it had been glitching on other people so I am hopeful in that regard. Going to finally give it a show soon since The Crew 2 is coming out soon.