We can now selfdelete our accounts?

Hvalpen

Hey guys, im one of those guys who only need the extra mile and versatile showman trophies...both bugged for me. unlucky.

I have seen how many of you have had to write tickets to ubi for account reset. I did the same and just got a reply the other day.

The answer was that since im playing from ps4 i can delete the saved folders and the game will start over from scratch.

Can anybody confirm this?(will try, but cant right now)

If yes, when the fuck was this added. I thought it was tied to ubi club account hence you couldnt

• 3 months later...
On 30.11.2017 at 7:23 PM, vujos said:

That would be nice feature for sure, and it wouldn't take much work to add New Game option within game menu, but they are just being Ubisoft.

are there any news about this feature ?

or getting the trophies fixed ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2018 at 1:54 AM, Storexxm said:

are there any news about this feature ?

or getting the trophies fixed ?

It has been more than 6 months since they have patched the game. The issue was pointed out to them very early into the game release so I am pretty suprised that is never got fixed and I don't think it will. I have been dreading trying to get the trophy since it has glitched on so many people but it seems most the people that had the Extra Mile trophy glitch on them also had Versatile Showman glitch so. Versatile Showman didn't glitch on me and unlocked with no issue way after it had been glitching on other people so I am hopeful in that regard. Going to finally give it a show soon since The Crew 2 is coming out soon.

• 2 years later...
On 3-4-2018 at 1:22 AM, skateak said:

It has been more than 6 months since they have patched the game. The issue was pointed out to them very early into the game release so I am pretty suprised that is never got fixed and I don't think it will. I have been dreading trying to get the trophy since it has glitched on so many people but it seems most the people that had the Extra Mile trophy glitch on them also had Versatile Showman glitch so. Versatile Showman didn't glitch on me and unlocked with no issue way after it had been glitching on other people so I am hopeful in that regard. Going to finally give it a show soon since The Crew 2 is coming out soon.

Rough terrain glitched on me... ?

15 hours ago, Milkyray said:

Rough terrain glitched on me... 1f614.png

Oh man, what a bummer. I haven't gone back and did any of the mileage trophies so I hope they don't glitch on me. It took me 5-6 hours just to do Podium Placing because the servers are pure shit.

8 hours ago, skateak said:

Oh man, what a bummer. I haven't gone back and did any of the mileage trophies so I hope they don't glitch on me. It took me 5-6 hours just to do Podium Placing because the servers are pure shit.

You can check if they are glitched in the awards screen. Mine got stuck at 0%, even though the statistics show nearly 2000 miles offroad.