This exists...

So they really created a whole new game out of the fishing activity? The one activity that I liked the least in Final Fantasy XV? I don't know what to say other then the trophy list looks simple enough. Having to mute the audio though during fishing was just an annoyance

Just now, MythRaider1994 said:

Yep, Square Enix are milking this cow for all it's worth.

Whatever next, a Final Fantasy music & rhythm game? Oh, wait...

Music & Rhythm? Nah. I'm betting it will be a cooking one with Ignis as the star. That or a whole game where you just use Prompto take pictures of things. 

14 minutes ago, Terra said:

Music & Rhythm? Nah. I'm betting it will be a cooking one with Ignis as the star. That or a whole game where you just use Prompto take pictures of things. 

I'd be all over a cooking game x.x

But yeah, I agree about the whole, least favourite thing.  Was not a fan of the fishing myself, too tedious for me to care for.

Why not make a version of Pokemon Snap but instead with Final Fantasy monsters starring Prompto as the photographer. The different events can be triggered by him shooting his guns or something. It might actually work if it was released at a very low price and had some substance.

• Like 1

When the price comes down I'm definitely getting it. I loved the fishing in FFXV. Even though it's not 100% the same in the vr version(why take the radar away? Really!? Stuff like that can and has been implemented in vr! I digress) 

The only thing I'm worried about is that I heard with the move wands you actually have to make the reeling motion, which that would kill it for me. But that was a while back, hoping it's not true. If it is I'm using a dualshock, may anyway. 

But cooking with ignis.... Hmmm ya I'd be down with that! Depends on how they would make it though that would determine it for me.

Taking pictures with prompto just reminds me of pokemon snap, and how much I want a sequel :'(

But how about farming with Iris!

• Like 2

I think a fishing game could be quite relaxing and could give you a break from other games. I bet you it's not as one-dimensional as you think.

But I agree. They are definitely milking the FFXV name. That's for sure. I don't think Square Enix milking the name of their games will stop though. I have a feeling we will see a VR FF7 Motorbike game after the FF7 remake... Actually that sounds kind of awesome. Someone please pitch that idea!

• Like 1

Really?  Farming with Iris isn't gaining traction? ><

I thought it'd be cool, like an angled top down God mode where you tell Iris to plant what where based on demand from the many restaurants, etc. It'd be a really cool simulator. 

Damn now I really really want it ><

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Blazhead said:

Why new game of FF XV, is the most Bad FF, seriously square enix...

I personally really enjoyed FFXV so it's not the worst FF game for everyone (mine would be a tie between FFX-2, FFXIII-2 and FFVIII) and Square Enix is doing what it does best : milk their popular franchises. 

7 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Really?  Farming with Iris isn't gaining traction? ><

I thought it'd be cool, like an angled top down God mode where you tell Iris to plant what where based on demand from the many restaurants, etc. It'd be a really cool simulator. 

Damn now I really really want it ><

I think my gf would flip over that one. Iris is her favorite character, she has her featured prominently in her ps4 header. She would probably prefer to see her in a fighting role if possible, maybe the farming is how you get stuff to trade for weapon materials.

If we don't get some kind of Iris dlc there could be trouble.

• Like 1