How is this possible?

RiverBeaver

How is this possible, the game is out for like 3 days.

And one player already has the "Alphabet Legacy" (Play a household for 26 generations or more.) Trophy.
On the other hand he/she doesn't have the Trophy "The Circle of Life" (Play a Sim from birth to natural death.)

That kinda confuses me.
I just started on generation 2 (after like 1,5 day of gaming, and I enjoy it!).

• Like 1

So the fastest way:

1. Have a one household sim.
  2. Adopt on the computer.
  3. Bake a cake.
  4. Add birthday candles
  5. Get adopted child to blow out
  6. Add more candles
  7. Blow out again to become young adult
  8. Adopted child goes and adopts child
  9. Repeat until house is full.
  10. Move 7 oldest sims into a room.
  11. Sell all the doors
  12. Wait three days for them to die of hunger.
  13. Repeat from step one.

I was slowly doing this naturally till I discovered this yesterday and now am about 16 generations in. (Can only do 3 generations because I like my four lol)

• Like 1

So that is the trick. xD
I guess I will just play the game. Haha

---
OMG My sim now has identical twin toddler boys, hard time getting them to bed.
I also have an older kid, every time my sims thinks he can go to sleep one waks up from a nightmare. Whahaha
Imagine having toddler tripplets. ?

Sadly people just want the Platinum trophy to see who get's it first. Instead of enjoying the game. It's like taking steroids instead of doing the hard work. Sad, sad and very sad. Don't get me wrong you can do whatever you want but instead of focusing on the game your focusing on some stupid trophy someone decided to put in the game. 

On 19.11.2017 at 5:24 PM, Azoth658 said:

So the fastest way:

1. Have a one household sim.
  2. Adopt on the computer.
  3. Bake a cake.
  4. Add birthday candles
  5. Get adopted child to blow out
  6. Add more candles
  7. Blow out again to become young adult
  8. Adopted child goes and adopts child
  9. Repeat until house is full.
  10. Move 7 oldest sims into a room.
  11. Sell all the doors
  12. Wait three days for them to die of hunger.
  13. Repeat from step one.

I was slowly doing this naturally till I discovered this yesterday and now am about 16 generations in. (Can only do 3 generations because I like my four lol)

thats easier :) remove old sims from your house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgo6CJazjJk&t=11s

On 19.11.2017 at 0:26 PM, NL_Sion said:

How is this possible, the game is out for like 3 days.

And one player already has the "Alphabet Legacy" (Play a household for 26 generations or more.) Trophy.
On the other hand he/she doesn't have the Trophy "The Circle of Life" (Play a Sim from birth to natural death.)

That kinda confuses me.
I just started on generation 2 (after like 1,5 day of gaming, and I enjoy it!).

I was the first player who have legacy master trophy :) but it was a easy way

But how got this Trophy??

Basketcase 
Have a Sim get in and out of all primary emotional states within 24 Sim hours.

Edited by sui_staR

27 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

They used Cheats, there is a glitch and I've reported some of them cause how does anyone already over 50-90% of these trophies? and I'll report more if they don't look right!

It's actually not even that grindy so why you'd assume people are using cheats is beyond me. If you have a household of 8 people you can focus each one on a specific job and skill trophy, greatly reducing the time spent doing them individually with one or two sims. Not a method I'm going to use as I will get them naturally, but if you are after speed it is the most effecient method. I used the speedy method mentioned above for the 26 generations trophy because I'd never get that normally, I don't play with aging on. Doesn't take long to do it either.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

They used Cheats, there is a glitch and I've reported some of them cause how does anyone already over 50-90% of these trophies? and I'll report more if they don't look right!

If it's a glitch than it's 100% legit almost every game has a glitch that will make the game easier/shorter. They didn't use a save file or some shit like cfw so it's LEGIT.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

Nope, they used cheats and got trophies!

Using ingame cheats to get trophies is allowed.  I mean, games like the Lego games, you have things ingame to help you get trophies done.  So are you saying that those people who would have cheated like that, that they should also be reported for using a game's own built in function to get things done legitimately?

At least, that's what you're making it out to be.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, bezdomnekoty said:

What kind of cheats?

They used in-game cheats that can be used and I don't know what cheats cause I didn't look up cheats cause I don't want to cheat!

2 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Using ingame cheats to get trophies is allowed.  I mean, games like the Lego games, you have things ingame to help you get trophies done.  So are you saying that those people who would have cheated like that, that they should also be reported for using a game's own built in function to get things done legitimately?

At least, that's what you're making it out to be.

And NO these cheats are supposed to disable getting trophies but they somehow still able to get trophies! That is the glitch!

Just now, gtasthehunter said:

They used in-game cheats that can be used and I don't know what cheats cause I didn't look up cheats cause I don't want to cheat!

And NO these cheats are supposed to disable getting trophies but they somehow still able to get trophies! That is the glitch!

Gotta love ingame glitches then huh? Things you can use to your advantage to get trophies done.  Nothing wrong about that.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Oh look at this: 

Pretty interesting is it not? Especially the very first point.

So what I'll still be reporting them! There is no way anyone kept a sim awake for 24hrs in only 10min of this game. and they will still be known as a cheater if you look at the time stamps of trophies to many were gotten too close together!

Edited by gtasthehunter

Just now, gtasthehunter said:

So what I'll still be reporting them! There is no way anyone kept a sim awake for 24hrs in only 10min of this game. and they will still be known as a cheater if you look at the time stamps of trophies to many were gotten too close together!

24hrs awake huh? I'm pretty sure the fastest speed setting can help out with that, pretty sure a hell of a lot of time goes by with that and can get done within 10 minutes easily.

I mean hey, report all you want, I'm pretty sure them flags would get lifted afterwards and all your reporting will be for naught.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

Nope, that is everything wrong with that and I'm reporting anything I see that is wrong and they will be flagged! or be known cheaters anyways.

If it's an in-game glitch then that's not the players fault for exploiting it. They can choose if they want to do that or not. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

24hrs awake huh? I'm pretty sure the fastest speed setting can help out with that, pretty sure a hell of a lot of time goes by with that and can get done within 10 minutes easily.

I mean hey, report all you want, I'm pretty sure them flags would get lifted afterwards and all your reporting will be for naught.

and I guess you missed this one

• Impossible timestamps - If your timestamps are too close to each other, earned unrealistically before the release date of the game (Journalists and similar people get games typically a week or two early, any time before this period that isn't explainable can get flagged), or earned impossibly out of order.

6 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

So what I'll still be reporting them! There is no way anyone kept a sim awake for 24hrs in only 10min of this game.

24 hours of game is 24 minutes. Speed up time to the max setting, it's maybe 3 minutes. It is easily possible to do without cheating...

• Like 2