Orc Slayer anyone?

BoxerJack

• 4 weeks later...

Very easy platinum! Approx 3-5 hours using a trick to multiply your items (including *potions*), 5-8 without. I have created a guide for this game and am waiting on it to be reviewed. This will include certain tips and tricks for different trophies and your overall playthroughs.

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB

1 hour ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

item multipliers?

I have found that (note this was on the Vita version) that if you pick up floating items fast enough, i.e. double tapping X, you can pick up more than 1 at a time.

Making potions pretty plentiful. I was always able to keep a regen potion on me in any battle i felt it necessary to do so. Even if only had taken 1 or 2 hits. Stay moving, and you'll be fine. 

P.S. Alison Wonderland for music on this game. That helps too.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/14/2017 at 11:10 AM, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

I have found that (note this was on the Vita version) that if you pick up floating items fast enough, i.e. double tapping X, you can pick up more than 1 at a time.

Making potions pretty plentiful. I was always able to keep a regen potion on me in any battle i felt it necessary to do so. Even if only had taken 1 or 2 hits. Stay moving, and you'll be fine. 

P.S. Alison Wonderland for music on this game. That helps too.

This only works on the vita version, which if you were the one to make the guide then you already know this. I wouldn’t say by any means that this is an easy platinum or fast platinum on the PS4.. yeah backing up your save helps it become easier but RNG has to be on your side for either of the mutators you chose for “bring ‘em on!” Trophy.. 

its my last somewhat difficult trophy before I need to grind for all equipment equipped at once (two rings + amulet, a bitch to find) and 50 coins traded which I know I must be super close to unlocking

• 8 months later...
On 5/7/2018 at 1:18 AM, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

This only works on the vita version, which if you were the one to make the guide then you already know this. I wouldn’t say by any means that this is an easy platinum or fast platinum on the PS4.. yeah backing up your save helps it become easier but RNG has to be on your side for either of the mutators you chose for “bring ‘em on!” Trophy.. 

its my last somewhat difficult trophy before I need to grind for all equipment equipped at once (two rings + amulet, a bitch to find) and 50 coins traded which I know I must be super close to unlocking

Yes, i am the one who wrote the guide, sorry it has taken me some time to respond, but i did realize it only worked on the PS Vita. As far as i know, it only works on NA and EU Vita versions.

But duplication glitch aside, i thought it was still a relatively easy platinum to obtain. The gameplay has its difficulties, but its no 40 hour platinum. 

Without the duplication glitch, say youre doing this on the PS4 version, the biggest thing when going for the "Bring 'em on!" Trophy is to firstly, learn the moves of all enemies your first play through and best ways to avoid them, and then secondly, while doing this (I used the One Heart mutator) always know your escape routes. I recommend knowing them backwards so you can keep firing and keep you from having to turn around. Other than that, save and backup after every level, and if you can find the Staff of Thorns; i found it to be the best weapon of choice for the last level.

I just find it crazy that most Ratalaika Games have high percentage ratings for platinum completions and this one got left in the dust. Found it very enjoyable, easy enough, and still a quick platinum.