Looking for tips on speeding through trophies

Dead-Sync

6 hours ago, soliunasm said:

I just got the 5 characters at 60 trophy only having Nightcrawler, Daredevil, and Spider-man at level 60. It looks like if you Omega Prestige Storm, Jean Grey, Magik, and Psylocke then get someone to 60 it'll count it as all 5 characters hitting 60. So all you need to do is Omega Prestige the four of them then get anyone else to 60, it popped as soon as I got Spidey to 60 with that setup.

How does this work? I can't find the omega prestige pack anywhere for any heroes. It just allows me to pick a costume and buy a 5 pack of hero crates. Any information would be appreciated.

15 minutes ago, Kyl542 said:

@Potent_Delusions go to menu(touchpad) and select store - then go on Omega tab and buy the omega versions

You're a star. Thanks. I have Scarlet Witch at level 50, but the trophy needs you to physically hit level 50 for the trophy to trigger, so I'll omega prestige 3 characters and then do 1 more character manually.

Any ideas on the fastest way to rank the Legendary item?

7 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Still no omega for Spider-Man. 

Those exact steps are how I got it three hours ago with a purchased Spider-man. As soon as I bought it I got the menu to Omega Prestige since I was playing Spider-man most likely and I was at level 33 so you don't need to be at a specific level to do it. If you didn't get the option go to your Heroes menu and pick Spider-man. Then once you pick him go back to the menu and it should be a triangle option at the bottom screen to Omega Prestige.

1 hour ago, soliunasm said:

Those exact steps are how I got it three hours ago with a purchased Spider-man. As soon as I bought it I got the menu to Omega Prestige since I was playing Spider-man most likely and I was at level 33 so you don't need to be at a specific level to do it. If you didn't get the option go to your Heroes menu and pick Spider-man. Then once you pick him go back to the menu and it should be a triangle option at the bottom screen to Omega Prestige.

Tried everything. Maybe I'll level him to 10 and see if the option appears. I read somewhere about that. Thanks though

I only managed to snag the game from another region (UK) before it was delisted. Anyone know if this would prevent me from doing something (like accessing the in-game store) if I play it with a NA account?

Edited by RNumbers

4 hours ago, soliunasm said:
  1. Go to the store.
  2. Go to "Heroes".
  3. Scroll down to Spider-man.
  4. Press X to View Offer.
  5. Buy it with GS or a Shard.

Worked for me, thanks. I immediately had someone message me asking how to get it, but they couldn't get it this way. FWIW, I did have spider-man past level 10 when I did it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, soliunasm said:

I just got the 5 characters at 60 trophy only having Nightcrawler, Daredevil, and Spider-man at level 60. It looks like if you Omega Prestige Storm, Jean Grey, Magik, and Psylocke then get someone to 60 it'll count it as all 5 characters hitting 60. So all you need to do is Omega Prestige the four of them then get anyone else to 60, it popped as soon as I got Spidey to 60 with that setup.

i'll go ahead and unlock those forms. it's going to save great time because of the prestige rounds.

only gotta play through she-hulk twice.

Edited by kingdrake2

I can't seem to figure out the ideal way to get Myth No More. Even with Omega difficulty and a 275% EXP bonus you only get about 600k to 1 mil EXP a treasure room clear. Doing the boss room versions are out of the question since they take about three to four minutes due to the damage sponge bosses, and Ops are even bigger no-nos due to mooks having high health and the bosses at the end taking an eternity to kill to give you what amounts to two whole treasure room clears. I'm decked out in complete Cosmic gear and it takes half of a rotation of Spidey's abilities to kill some regular mooks let alone the ridiculous bosses (Electro in chapter 1 only took less than 1/3rd of his health from my level 20 ultimate for example). It honestly seems like you'll get 2 mil every 3 minutes or so and you need something like 400 mil or more total EXP to get it from level 2 to 5?

Edit: Church of Purification operation seems to be the best thing to do for your time. It takes a couple minutes but it's faster than doing the chapter 1 and chapter 4's first area treasure rooms and you can avoid all the blue and yellow colored enemies easily. Juggernaut is the only real thing that is going to be a pain but I think you can stand it. You get 8-9 mil EXP a run it seems.

Edited by soliunasm

juggernaught is slow but his charge can hurt, gotta move out of way. just takes plenty of work for myth no more. i had 110 million started from today and only about 40 million away. i decided to switch into leveling my prestige character back to 60. if any remains i can always continue working on it.

kinda wish i could keep cosmic difficulty.

For cosmic run, honestly i cant suggest scarlet witch enough. Not trying to be biased since i main her, but her insta kill skills (one 100% and the other skill is random but is also 100% if maxed out chaos energy bar), and doing the juggernaut op saves me a bunch of time vaporising anyway in my way. I get 225 kills for the bounty chests in less then 5mins. So we are lookong at 8mil exp (270 xp boost) every 6-7mins or so.

Also great way to combine the above method for collecting 50 bounty chests from ops ( you get 2 in juggernaut op)

Edited by Kyl542

8 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

how do you obtain that 275% xp bonus? by Omega prestiging characters and using the xp boosters?

EXP boost capsules and having all 5 Omega characters nets you around there. Any other character you get to level 60 is another 10% added into the mix.

Oh, I also forgot to mention that items gained in the Supply Boxes and Loot Boxes count towards The Vault and Going for Gold. I would assume Rounding up Relics will also count as well towards it if those two did.

On 11/21/2017 at 3:51 AM, soliunasm said:

This happened to me as well, I bought the Omega Prestige for Jean, Magik, Storm, Psylocke and Spidey with shards. I only got to level 60 with Daredevil and both "Super Hero" and "Super Team" trophies popped.

3 hours ago, Kyl542 said:

For cosmic run, honestly i cant suggest scarlet witch enough. Not trying to be biased since i main her, but her insta kill skills (one 100% and the other skill is random but is also 100% if maxed out chaos energy bar), and doing the juggernaut op saves me a bunch of time vaporising anyway in my way. I get 225 kills for the bounty chests in less then 5mins. So we are lookong at 8mil exp (270 xp boost) every 6-7mins or so.

Also great way to combine the above method for collecting 50 bounty chests from ops ( you get 2 in juggernaut op)

If you happen to luck into a Verdant Vial of Valtorr artifact it does the same effect on a 25s cooldown when you crit and it seems to erase literally everyone around the enemy that you turn into dust and it works for every character. The downside is it's an 8% chance, but it comes from the S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Drops so it's worth mentioning for people playing other characters. It's helped me a lot as Spidey when fighting these yellow aura enemies in Omega difficulty.

On 11/21/2017 at 1:29 PM, Phoenix8387 said:

Worked for me, thanks. I immediately had someone message me asking how to get it, but they couldn't get it this way. FWIW, I did have spider-man past level 10 when I did it.

Yeah I think you need to get the Four Characters to Level 10 and then you can buy the Omega Prestige

not 100% thou i Need to try 1st

15 minutes ago, TrophyDad said:

Yeah I think you need to get the Four Characters to Level 10 and then you can buy the Omega Prestige

not 100% thou i Need to try 1st

I was able to Omega Prestige Jean Grey, Magik, Psylocke, and Storm at level 1 as soon as I switched to them so maybe it's just different for everyone.

lvl1-lvl11: patrol (farm bosses, civilians)

lvl11: heroic and super heroic trials 

Beat the story on super heroic while complete all treasure and boss rooms. --- ONLY NEED TO DO THIS WITH ONE HERO

After story: operations (14), legendary quests (50) ---- ONLY NEED TO DO THIS WITH ONE HERO 

Grind to lvl60 in patrol/story/etc. if needed

lvl60: DONT PRESTIGE

Next hero!

Repeat 4 more times. With the other heroes, speedrun the story (only beat bosses) for a lot of XP.

With your favorite/easiest hero do the cosmic (and omega) trial.

Prestige the hero and buy and equip a legendary arifact. (costs: 25 or 300 legendary marks)

Grind to lvl 60 >>> change to cosmic/omega difficulty.

Grind to max out the legendary artifact.

Grind money if you dont have the "loot 1,000,000 money" trophy.

Prestige the hero second time.

Upgrade all vendors to level 10 with the donate option.

DONT sell/donate relics, you need 100 of the same type.  

Always pick up the money and green orbs (xp). 

Use xp, loot, storage, iventory, whatever boosters to speed up the process.

Buy boxes (if needed) for legendary marks and relics. (You need 25+100 or 300+100 legendary mark. and 100 relic of the same type.)

Edited by sXe_SiC_

18 hours ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

I got all four from level 1, just can't get Spider-Man. Got him to lvl 10, still nothing.

Goto the store.  Goto the option below omega, think it's characters.  Select spiderman.  Press x to view omega offer.  Buy with shard.  Go back to game n bring up the menu.  Goto rooster, select spidey n prestige him.  I did it on level 1 too.

Edited by hungherk