999,999 kW

Xugashi

Hey guys!

So I unlocked all the nodes on the map but since the trophy didn't pop I assume the total does not come to 999,999 kW? Which leads me to the question: How do you get this trophy? Do I have to store up 999,999 kW and not spend it in order for it to unlock? Or is it accumulative with the kW that I spent??

15 hours ago, Xugashi said:

Wow! That was fast! Thanks bro!:D

Lucky bastard!:D

Xugashi AKA Tanvir san having problems with a trophy? that's news to me :P

Glad you're having fun mate. I still need to figure it out if i'll fork 20 on it, still upset i didn't grab the season pass, first time the price actually gives you some freebies.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

Xugashi AKA Tanvir san having problems with a trophy? that's news to me :P

Glad you're having fun mate. I still need to figure it out if i'll fork 20 on it, still upset i didn't grab the season pass, first time the price actually gives you some freebies.

LOL! Not really having trouble, was just confused at first but it's all good now! Dude we should totally play together, this is a pretty fun expansion, though obviously with a few flaws. Up to this point I've unlocked all the nodes on the map, finished all the quests and almost bought everything on the store!:D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Xugashi said:

Lucky bastard!:D

I'm sure he means 372,000 kW after getting all nodes, so right in line with what I said. :) I've heard this same ballpark number from several people now, so I'm pretty confident in it.

Me, I'm more worried about getting Kenny to show up to cook for me. :/

Overall, the expansion is pretty fun, but the load times are killing me...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RNumbers said:

I'm sure he means 372,000 kW after getting all nodes, so right in line with what I said. :) I've heard this same ballpark number from several people now, so I'm pretty confident in it.

Me, I'm more worried about getting Kenny to show up to cook for me. :/

Overall, the expansion is pretty fun, but the load times are killing me...

I found Kenny shows up more during the early quests, he showed up 6 times for me, but perhaps I'm just lucky? I remember specifically "Snakes on a downed plane" was the mission where he showed up the most. Load time isn't too harsh, I've been through worse. But I admit it's still pretty bad!?

4 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

+ the bugs :(

Should we list them?

Randomly kicked from a quest? - Check

Enemies not spawning so you're stuck forever? - Check

Your level not showing in case three or more people level up at the same time? - Check

Sound bug that repeats after you finish a quest? - Check

Things that should be implemented in the future:

Invite option

Option to turn off obnoxiously loud microphones

Option to cancel a quest while searching for players

Open world - I know it's a pipe dream...

The ball is rolling guys!

Also, when playing with others the lag could mean the death of a player...?

14 hours ago, Morfea said:

Thanks for the tip, was just going to ask, what mission you found best for gaining kW.

where on the grid was that mission?

Its the one with the big Robot u get 7500 kw per run. Its on the same category where the behemoth mission is.

Just hit it. Roboressurection with a high level spear and aerial ace is quite fast. Takes ~15-20 seconds to complete if you just target the two base arms (avoid the shoulders and the hands), breaking the grill looking thing on the first warp strike to knock the thing over and ensure you don't get hit with the air burst. You can churn out a steady amount of KW, maybe 80k+ an hour with AI provided you're packing a full retinue of 99 weps.  be a lot faster if not for the load times

23 minutes ago, adventcavalier said:

I've maxed out the power grid and accumulated 400k+ shards, but the trophy still hasn't popped.

Anyone else having issues?

Access the map/powergrid again. It should pop.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 2:11 PM, Morfea said:

Thanks this help, rather it poped when I exited the grid, had started to worry that it had glitched on me. *phew*

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 1:50 PM, BB-BakkerJ said:

Access the map/powergrid again. It should pop.

This. ^^

My advice would be to make sure you've unlocked every node that's currently available on the map (as of today's date), then farm for another 350-375k kW by whatever means necessary. Then start checking the map and backing out to see if the trophy will pop. I got mine at 372k, post-full grid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...