Hello Everyone

dodgydog

Hello!

I'm Kev original from Newcastle but now living in Scotland and I'm brand new to PlayStation having only owned Xbox before, I have picked up the white PS4 Slim really nice looking console!

I think I may be classed as an older gamer being 32 years old ? but I will enjoy going for trophies and always feel things like that make you play more of the game so that's a good thing.

Hopefully through this forum I can gain some friends on PS4 and enjoy some fun gaming.

I enjoy sport and racing games and hoping to enjoy some others once I decided what to pick up.

Any advice for a new gamer on PlayStation or tips please let me know, thanks!

:wave:

• Like 1

Just now, Squirlruler said:

Welcome to the site! 

So I see that you specify sport and racing games, but if you are looking to expand your horizons, I def recommend looking into some of the PS exclusives. There are a bunch of good ones :D

Happy hunting!

Yes I'm going to look into some PS exclusives and had seen a few videos of Horizon Zero Dawn, not my usually type of game but it looks brilliant and really want to give it a try.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, nufcKev_ said:

Hello!

I'm Kev original from Newcastle but now living in Scotland and I'm brand new to PlayStation having only owned Xbox before, I have picked up the white PS4 Slim really nice looking console!

I think I may be classed as an older gamer being 32 years old 1f600.png but I will enjoy going for trophies and always feel things like that make you play more of the game so that's a good thing.

Hopefully through this forum I can gain some friends on PS4 and enjoy some fun gaming.

I enjoy sport and racing games and hoping to enjoy some others once I decided what to pick up.

Any advice for a new gamer on PlayStation or tips please let me know, thanks!

:wave:

Welcome chap, feel free to add me i'm also into my racing games.

Football was good this weekend wasn't it? ;) ha!

- a MUFC fan

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, D1RTIEST said:

Welcome chap, feel free to add me i'm also into my racing games.

Football was good this weekend wasn't it? ;) ha!

- a MUFC fan

Well we started well and had a really good 30 minutes and got the goal, didn't really last though and once Pogba  got going we couldn't contain!

Why did he have to be back from injury for this game lol!