Post Your Tattoos!

CasaDeBen

I once went to prison in Russia with my father. For a reasons I shouldn't probably be discussing, I have a tatoo of a rose. Russian tatoos are a little different than usual tatoos

Usually prison tattoos have a higher meaning. If you dont mind me asking what does a rose symbolize for you.

My father had gotten in trouble with some higher-ups when he was only 20. We had to run from these people ever since I was born, and they found us when I was 14. Eventually, we landed in prison after some unfourtunate missteps. I got out after only a year due to my age, but he died in prison last year. A rose symbolizes a lossy youth or losing innocence at an early age. So I was sent to an America so I could get away from my family's unlucky history in Russia and start a new family tree at only 15 years old. Now whenever someone sees a tatoo of a rose, it is custom to not ask that person about their childhood. I am all safe now though, and very happy :D

Wow thats actually pretty cool. Thank you for sharing. Can i get a picture for the thread?

umm here are a few of mine...I have more but too lazy :P

320_27965052053_505057053_902984_1917_n_

my zombie nurse on my chest and stars on each middle finger.  the side panels on each side of my collar bones say "this might hurt a little" . The angle is a bit off ... sorry.

l_ed762991373df8b9b7934272405d47-2_zps00

my zombie indian girl and zombie cowboy on both my shins.

I like zombies ;3

Freaking awesome tats!!! The zombies are cool too.

umm here are a few of mine...I have more but too lazy :P

320_27965052053_505057053_902984_1917_n_

my zombie nurse on my chest and stars on each middle finger.  the side panels on each side of my collar bones say "this might hurt a little" . The angle is a bit off ... sorry.

l_ed762991373df8b9b7934272405d47-2_zps00

my zombie indian girl and zombie cowboy on both my shins.

I like zombies ;3

Thanks for joining in :P need moar people involved. I know you people have them!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Giant four-eyed octopus, still not finished.

cce58c44477f4d4e8b8f7ec3ead5f6ca_7.jpg

"They promised the world" across my chest. This was taken as soon as it was finished. A lot of blood and ink make for a cool picture.

IMG_0172.jpg

I also have a clock on my back that I don't have a picture of. Maybe later.

Edited by JDMEF_Ohana
  • Like 3

Giant four-eyed octopus, still not finished.

cce58c44477f4d4e8b8f7ec3ead5f6ca_7.jpg

"They promised the world" across my chest. This was taken as soon as it was finished. A lot of blood and ink make for a cool picture.

IMG_0172.jpg

I also have a clock on my back that I don't have a picture of. Maybe later.

I'm digging da Octo.

I plan on getting BDKSimba from My shoulder down to My elbow on My left-side. later this year. hopefully b4 da summer ends.. ^_^