Post Your Tattoos!

CasaDeBen

post-59044-0-12654500-1378200729_thumb.jpg

My first, Just says EST. 1990 (pretty self-explanatory) 

post-59044-0-35861700-1378200736_thumb.jpg

My second, Yankee symbol with the italian flag colors inside of it. Full Italian blood and from NY >_<

Love both of them, my next one is going to be a symbol of something that happened in my life, not sure which part of my life i want to do though yet.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I like everyone's art.  Very nice!

Haven't posted here, but got my first one in May this year.  Up until now, I never thought I would get one because of many reasons, but thankfully the human mind likes to change. :)

FYI: Getting your first on your chest hurts like a motherfucker. 

MHBfdbl.jpg

I think it hurts no matter where ya get it. Think it's just ya pain tolerance.

I see it, but what is it?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Since Casadeben been getting at me about posting pictures.. here's one for the main time.. not the best of quality as it was by my phone and I took the picture myself.. it obviously isn't that angle lol

Gf8BYKh.jpg

This is my demon wings, it's on my lower back (kind of similar to how Darkstalkers demons have theirs on their lower back), have Bahamut on my left shoulder blade, getting Rathalos on my right shoulder blade on Saturday so I'll post a picture of those once Rathalos is finished and mostly healed.

I have had this one for about 5 years.  It was my second tattoo.. it also didn't hurt a bit.. about the only feeling it had was near the spine.. and that was only ticklish.  It's aged well, looks just as good as new really :)  Like I said, this picture is a bit bad quality it may look a bit faded.. but it's still pure black.

Edited by TakahashiDemon
  • Like 1

That's a really awesome tattoo, how long did it take for that one to be done?

I've only got paw prints on the bottom of my back so not really worthy of a post, but been toying with the idea of getting another one

A little over 2 hours if you're referring to my one.  Now that you mentioned it Casadeben will be at you to post it :P

• Like 1

That's a really awesome tattoo, how long did it take for that one to be done?

I've only got paw prints on the bottom of my back so not really worthy of a post, but been toying with the idea of getting another one

Yup shes right. Post it. Nothings to meaningless for this thread. By that logic ill have to post my key on my wrist lol

Since Casadeben been getting at me about posting pictures.. here's one for the main time.. not the best of quality as it was by my phone and I took the picture myself.. it obviously isn't that angle lol

Gf8BYKh.jpg

This is my demon wings, it's on my lower back (kind of similar to how Darkstalkers demons have theirs on their lower back), have Bahamut on my left shoulder blade, getting Rathalos on my right shoulder blade on Saturday so I'll post a picture of those once Rathalos is finished and mostly healed.

I have had this one for about 5 years.  It was my second tattoo.. it also didn't hurt a bit.. about the only feeling it had was near the spine.. and that was only ticklish.  It's aged well, looks just as good as new really :)  Like I said, this picture is a bit bad quality it may look a bit faded.. but it's still pure black.

Diggin it. Thanks for sharing :)

iyvnskb.jpgfe3mftg.jpg

Rathalos which I got done today, the flame effect should come out better in like a few days.  And Bahamut which I have had for over 5 years now and it was my first tattoo.

Aahhh I just have my new Mahendi.. but I make it like tattoo hihihi..

iy89.jpg

Very nice.... :highfive:

I'm pumped. got an appointment on Friday for number 4.. and already got 5 & 6 laid out.

will be back Friday to post up.

• 4 weeks later...

My oldest just turned 18 yrs old on Saturday and got a Tatt :jaymon:   for her Bday :shakefist: .but when I saw :o  it, I just couldn't get made :blush: . what can I say, she loves her Daddy ;) . she was all bubbly when she saw mines, so I should have expected it :facepalm: . I'zz lubz :wub:  Me dat girl..............................IMG_5886.png

• Like 1

Finally getting round to post up my tattoo, which I've had on the inside of my forearm for a few years now.

IdiEftQ.jpg

It's not as artistic as most of the tattoos on here, it has a lot of meaning for me though.

The general meaning of that phrase is 'live the moment'

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 4

• 9 months later...

Well time to revive this thread a lil bit. Just got this done last weekend. From an apprentice, but its pretty awesome considering I only paid $20 for it ;)

10606450_10152605703862072_1462455281552

For something you only paid $20 for that was awesome.. I was expecting it to be a tiny tattoo at price, quite a decent size.

Sometimes apprentices can be fairly talented :)

• Like 1

For something you only paid $20 for that was awesome.. I was expecting it to be a tiny tattoo at price, quite a decent size.

Sometimes apprentices can be fairly talented :)

Yup it took him 5 hours, it is fairly big, but it could have been done in 3. Not complaining though, id rather not have someone rushing to put ink into my leg :P

• 3 months later...

ziKP4kY.jpg

Just completed the first session of this sleeve today.  This took approx. 5 hours in total, I also sadly find 5 hours is my limit unless it was just because that the elbow ditch really did hurt and made me sore for the rest of the session pretty much.  Kind of hate the fact I had to throw in the towel, I felt like sitting the extra 2 hours.  Also, this was done by Chris at Belfast City Skinworks, studio that is full of a bunch of talented artists :)  Also, the yellow there is sharpie which I just give up trying to scrub away, too worried about scrubbing over the tattoo itself, I'll need to try and get rid of that tomorrow morning maybe.

1k71QOQ.jpg

Close up of the Dragoon.  I really liked this artwork when I seen it in the studio, not normally the kind of person for people tattoos but this was done right and I loved all the unique bits of detail that Chris added.

Xs9LEul.jpg

Close up of Lagiacrus.  He's really the center piece of the sleeve.

8NctdxX.jpg

And now you all know why my elbow ditch really did hurt.  Quite a bit of detail in there.  But in the end of the day, worth it.

Can't wait to get the tattoo finished, have my next appointment booked which will just really be redoing some lines, background, making some lines thicker (actually started on that today but at that point, I was getting really sore, I think I did well though for the time I lasted).

Sucks you didnt get some shading in there. I look forward to the next session to really give it some depth.

I might try and get something small in a couple months to tie me over.

Sucks you didnt get some shading in there. I look forward to the next session to really give it some depth.

I might try and get something small in a couple months to tie me over.

Yea, it does, although the guy is only an apprentice (although I think he's getting promoted soon), I wouldn't want anyone rushing it, for about 5 hours I've felt like he did quite a lot.  The main design is all there anyways.

Haha yea, they're addictive :L Didn't you say a while back you're getting something video game related next?

Yea, it does, although the guy is only an apprentice (although I think he's getting promoted soon), I wouldn't want anyone rushing it, for about 5 hours I've felt like he did quite a lot.  The main design is all there anyways.

Haha yea, they're addictive :L Didn't you say a while back you're getting something video game related next?

Well my next one if the person doesnt bail on me (i booked a year ago for a convention a few months from now) will be a gypsy woman on my forearm. But i just planned out how im going to do a zelda themed tattoo. And i might see the gut who did my lantern for a quick tattoo on my other leg. Need some BMO love (adventure time)