Post Your Tattoos!

CasaDeBen

Well my next one if the person doesnt bail on me (i booked a year ago for a convention a few months from now) will be a gypsy woman on my forearm. But i just planned out how im going to do a zelda themed tattoo. And i might see the gut who did my lantern for a quick tattoo on my other leg. Need some BMO love (adventure time)

Cool, wish you luck on that. The guy who is doing my sleeve does a lot of adventure time stuff. He seems to get a lot of gaming/cartoon requests, he did a transformers tattoo after mines.

• Like 1

202693_808044519208881_5886102_o.jpg

just got the bioshock chains and the PlayStation buttons , going to get a other bioshock tattoo and a other one from a different game 

Yay another tattooed user.  Although I just have to say and don't mean to offend you in any way, but was this took during the healing? One of the chains look very lumpy in an area.  I'm interested to see the Playstation one fully.

Those chains look cool. I thought about getting them but when i replayed bioshock i realized they mean slavery.  :unsure:

Some people just get tattoos because they like them.  Doesn't really need meaning.  All my tattoos are something I have liked, I wouldn't get a meaningful piece if it meant I didn't like the art.  All mines are dragons and demon wings, which I have liked for nearly all my life so I guess that's meaning there kind of.

• Like 1

This one's bout the simplest one, least painful and took the shortest time.

This one means the most, most visible and accounts for all that matters to Me in My life...

031.jpg

this one has it's own meaning.

it's only half way done. sat under the needle for 5 hours.

a lil more shading and the demon that threw the angel on the spear before its complete.

I think that will be My Christmas present to Myself this year..

017.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

10864753_765751956829375_354159923_n.jpg

Here's the little bit of progress.  Took a little over 2 hours to do, was originally in for a 4 hour session today but half an hour of that was removed since he was nearly done with someone else's tattoo and then there was a bit of debate whether or not if I should get more of it worked on or not.  I've taken a bit of a bad reaction to the ointment (Bepanthen is the stuff most UK artists would recommend, just so happens I'm probably allergic to that - trust me to be allergic to almost every little thing >.> so now I'm on savlon, probably not the best ointment to be using but I have used it in the past with no reaction at all and all my tattoos I have used it on healed quite well.. so that's a little bit of a horror story for tattoo healing for you all), anyways the color is a lot brighter than shown in this photo, bad lighting really, if the tattooist posts his picture up I may update this post as it is probably better.

• Like 1

Here's the little bit of progress.  Took a little over 2 hours to do, was originally in for a 4 hour session today but half an hour of that was removed since he was nearly done with someone else's tattoo and then there was a bit of debate whether or not if I should get more of it worked on or not.  I've taken a bit of a bad reaction to the ointment (Bepanthen is the stuff most UK artists would recommend, just so happens I'm probably allergic to that - trust me to be allergic to almost every little thing >.> so now I'm on savlon, probably not the best ointment to be using but I have used it in the past with no reaction at all and all my tattoos I have used it on healed quite well.. so that's a little bit of a horror story for tattoo healing for you all), anyways the color is a lot brighter than shown in this photo, bad lighting really, if the tattooist posts his picture up I may update this post as it is probably better.

Good to see some progress. Taking shape! If you can find lubriderm or order online it would probably be good for you

• Like 1

Good to see some progress. Taking shape! If you can find lubriderm or order online it would probably be good for you

I see how the Savlon goes first, Lubriderm is an American brand so it can probably end up a bit pricey to buy. If this doesn't work out well, they have said about actual ointment which is made for tattoos would be the next best choice for me.

I see how the Savlon goes first, Lubriderm is an American brand so it can probably end up a bit pricey to buy. If this doesn't work out well, they have said about actual ointment which is made for tattoos would be the next best choice for me.

Its prety cheap for me to buy. But i dont know if it would be expensive to ship to you. I have really sensitive skin. And psoriasis. So i take my tattoo healing really seriously. All i use for it is lubriderm and its great.

Here's a presentation of my skinny ass arms!

2gy3zo7.jpg

2n67q6c.jpg

Damn, those are some nice tattoos on both of you.... 

I really need to stop looking at this thread. It just makes me want to go get some tattoos... If only I wasn't broke....

• Like 1

Here's a presentation of my skinny ass arms!

*snip*

I'm planning on getting some more ink on my left arm above Ocelot because it looks abit empty with just the Hexacons.

These are like two years old pictures. I havent gotten any tattoos since then. Here's a link to the artists blog if someone wants to take a look. http://rikuturso.blogspot.fi/

Those are quite skinny arms lol. But that MGS tattoo is amazing. I agree though, Ocelot definitely needs something above him.. maybe Gray Fox? He'll fit into that tattoo well I think.

Those are quite skinny arms lol. But that MGS tattoo is amazing. I agree though, Ocelot definitely needs something above him.. maybe Gray Fox? He'll fit into that tattoo well I think.

I doubt Grey Fox would fit there. Maybe another Metal Gear Ray. I dont want it to look messy :D I thought the hexas were gonna look different. I had pictures them all colored in my head. So I'm not too happy with them. I'm deffinately gonna get it enhanced somehow at somepoint :P and now would actually be a pretty good time for it!

hmm.. i got a couple but not every one on photo.

my newest is a jack and sally tattoo from nightmare before christmas.. got to make a picture soon, its still in the healing process ^.^

but there we go just a couple of them:

1902712_733195926724766_997951582_n.jpg?

270335_505357449508616_153518090_n.jpg?o

223308_196011210443243_6392433_n.jpg?oh=

and this picture made the tattoo artist

429104_343371699040526_205471710_n.jpg?o

Edited by Alexi-Sama
  • Like 3

hmm.. i got a couple but not every one on photo.

my newest is a jack and sally tattoo from nightmare before christmas.. got to make a picture soon, its still in the healing process ^.^

but there we go just a couple of them:

*snip*

Awesome tattoos, I look forward to seeing your Nightmare Before Christmas one :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

guRPrP6.jpg

If you would excuse the boobie mousepad in background ;) This is the latest progress of my tattoo, got this done today, 4 hours, got a lot done! Just getting better and better with each session.  This is this side of the lower arm near enough done.  I feel like death now though.. 4 hour sessions, even know I feel fine at the time; they do take a lot out of me and make me feel like shit later :(

Gettin there! How many more sessions? You need someone to take a picture for you lol

Gettin there! How many more sessions? You need someone to take a picture for you lol

I might get my sister to get me a picture of my whole arm. It was just my mom in and trust me, I take better pictures of my arm myself than she would. Lol

I don't really know tbh, I hope to average about 4 hours per session from now on.. 10 hours of work done so far. So maybe 5-6 sessions left?

Not to criticize, I say this with lots of love and respect, especially since some of those tattoo's are really amazing... but I can't believe what people do to their bodies these days.  :lol:

Dude, I'm not mad or anything but you really shouldn't come into the tattoo thread and say something like that, it's not the worst thing we could be doing.. look up scarification or eyeball tattoos; although I can't really judge and some scarifications look really pretty but that is more over the top stuff than getting a tattoo would ever be.

• Like 3

Back on topic, here are my tattoos:

my_tattoos_by_garciafever-d8e2dm9.jpgmy_tattoos_2_by_garciafever-d8e2e7x.jpg

Didn't get them all at once. My first one was the dragon on my right shoulder (picked it from looking at one of the drawings that they had on one of the artist's books). then eventually got my shark as the second tattoo after looking online for a long time. Got the Japanese kanji for love on my right ankle (however I got that one secretly without my parents knowing, but eventually they found out).

Lastly, the tiger was originally supposed to have a lot more detail in the background (would have had a lot of small flowers and bits of grass here and there) since I also picked it out from online after looking for a long time, but when I gave the design to the same artist who did my dragon, he said it take him about a week to get the design done due to him being "busy". At this point I was thinking why it would  take him so long to re-design the image, so being the impatient person I was at the time he decided to add the black background that you see now, making it look more like a wind pattern of sorts. Anyways, I still like the tattoo in general, but if I wasn't being stubborn at the time I would have let the guy do his thing. By the way, the tiger is supposed to have more orange on the body, but I don't know what happened.Eventually I will probably go back and get it touched up a bit more.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 4