Post Your Tattoos!

CasaDeBen

a phoenix (pure fire), Ying-Yang of a Bengal and Siberian Tiger, Coat of Arms, and Anubis/Inpu would post pics if i had any but i do not take pics or allow pics of myself to be taken.

You could just take pictures of your tattoos (unless they are on your face), I'm the same, I very rarely take pictures of myself and others taking pictures of me isn't allowed.

• 4 weeks later...

Feels like shite now? You'll be feeling rekted tomorrow. :P

Awesome tattoo, the colors are neat, nice start to a leg sleeve/pant/whatever you call it. ;)

Lol pant. Pretty sure leg sleeve is what anyone would call it. Thanks! Glad I finally got another piece

• 3 months later...

I'll finally post :P

My first tat:

Japanese Kanji "Yami", which means darkness on my right underarm.

Just got my first session of a canine shoulder piece. (dem ugly freckles though :( )

Session 2 (Unfortunately in November) will be adding the moon (where the circle is) and grayscales.

(It's a wolf and a fox under a moon :P )

Future plans include a claw tattoo on my calf and extending my kanji with a samurai :)

Excuse the pictures for bad quality and the beer in the background xD

You think you have problems with freckles? Lmao. The tattooist actually got confused when it came to skintone coloring on me, he literally told me he wasn't sure if it was a freckle or part he had done.

Like I said previously, it looks good and will look better once completed. :)

The next plans sounding good. I thought this one was your last. :P See, tattoos are addictive once you get started them.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

You think you have problems with freckles? Lmao. The tattooist actually got confused when it came to skintone coloring on me, he literally told me he wasn't sure if it was a freckle or part he had done.

Like I said previously, it looks good and will look better once completed. :)

The next plans sounding good. I thought this one was your last. :P See, tattoos are addictive once you get started them.

I don't want to complain about them when I hear that :P But I still think they're annoying.

And I do remember saying that it'd be my last xD But everything feels so unfinished after just this, don't you agree ? :P

• Like 1

I don't want to complain about them when I hear that :P But I still think they're annoying.

And I do remember saying that it'd be my last xD But everything feels so unfinished after just this, don't you agree ? :P

Yep. :P Now you will be on the quest of getting yourself covered with them.

Still not sure if I'd go that far, but I admit that I want those plans I have in my head pretty badly :P

After those plans are done, you'll have more plans and then after those ones are done, you'll have even more. :P

Currently I have about several plans that I'm definitely getting done at some point. lol

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy Halloween everybody!

WP_20161029_16_09_48_Pro.jpg

So...maybe im being a dick about it....but someone with some Photoshop skills can help me out on my next tatoo? I want to do the bloddborn hunters mark but im done with all black tatoos...i love this rendition of the mark in all red but just red i dont really know if its going to be great in white skin...but with a black conturn...dont know..maybe some smoke coming out of the red? Maybe red and orange as a brazer...just looking for som ideias to make some color options from you guys

Hunters_Mark_iron_on_stickers_heat_trans

Edited by kusuriuriPT

• 3 weeks later...

Update on my canine shoulder piece after my second session today.

GNB278K.png

xXRU6Zq.png

QKj9my1.png

7tedVaP.png

Sorry for small, blurry-ass pics.

Skin is stretched on the last pic, it isn't as wonky as it looks there :P

Last session goes in on January the 24th :)

So...maybe im being a dick about it....but someone with some Photoshop skills can help me out on my next tatoo? I want to do the bloddborn hunters mark but im done with all black tatoos...i love this rendition of the mark in all red but just red i dont really know if its going to be great in white skin...but with a black conturn...dont know..maybe some smoke coming out of the red? Maybe red and orange as a brazer...just looking for som ideias to make some color options from you guys
*snip*

I worked out a few examples on what you suggested on a white background, see if you like these better, but I just recommend asking your tattoo artist.

Regular black shading

SxVHYRz.png

Orange fading

UJoYubs.png

Smokey background

ijUGisn.png

Edited by Yami
  • Like 3