Recent update broke the game

sh4d0wzcs

Anyobe else's game absolutely unplayable after the update? I know it's only been a few hiurs but EA has completely fucked the game for me..

-Star cards reset and won't stay on

-all my hero/ship ranks sonetimes display as 0 and locked

-constant disconnections mid game after searching 3-5 times with EA saying no connection when there is...

-the chance I do get in a game I'll get disconnected halfway through it and get nothing

-the chance I actually finish a game I get 0 exp, 0 credits and no milestone progress..

I must've attempted atleast 10 games before shutting off the PS4 entirely and walking away.. 

Anyone else have a broken game now? Or am I the only one EA is litterally shitting on?

Edited by sh4d0wzcs

Update was a few hours ago, apparently others are having the same issues on reddit.. Atleast it's not just me, good thing about being aussie is that updates happen late at night and any fuck ups usually get fixed by morning...

Edited by sh4d0wzcs

Yeah, reddit is full of people making the same complaints. 

This launch is an absolute shit-show. It's like watching a car crash in super-slow motion...

And the most amazing thing is... this is EA. This is one of the biggest publishers on the planet... the supposed "experts" of what they do... 

The mind boggles. 

• Like 1