Black Friday PSN Sale (NA)

NathanielJohn

4 minutes ago, xKrAzY_8sx said:

I'm not seeing Evil Within anywhere on this. I see 2, but I wanted to buy the first. 

Isnt it $6.59 atm with psplus?

Just now, Night Cast said:

I got the premium edition a little bit ago when it was about $55 CAD. Snagged it thinking it would be well worth the price but I was sadly mistaken. I'm in the same boat as you with never trying an FF game before (that is, before I played FF XV of course). The game is meh at best in my opinion. The story didn't interest me at all until late into it (it takes so long to pick up and become interesting). Combat seems fun at first but it starts to get repetitive and shallow fast. The only high notes I can think of at the moment is the game is visually stunning and the characters are decently interesting enough to power through the game. I only managed to get the platinum in the game because I took frequent breaks and being able to listen to music while I play.

In general, the game is definitely nothing special. I found myself spending more time traveling from location to location than actually doing missions. Going through the game felt like a chore. Few moments wowed me and I had an overall underwhelming experience.

Not trying to scare you away from buying it, I just thought I would share my thoughts on the game with you to help you decide.

On topic:

I'm interested inThe Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Ain't no trophy going to scare me from buying a game I want to play B) ) and Agents of Mayhem seem worth a try at the price it's currently at as well.

Just now, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Since launch there had been quite a bit added. Story has been a bit more clarified. Does this premium include all dlc? If so its worth it. If not. No. Things to expect; first itll start out very open world. You can explore the huge...barren map. Plenty of questing, kill this and that, hunt for great weapons. Blah blah. It wants to be an MMO... Travelling is easy eventually u can manual drive there or teleport later on. Or even ride chocobo...a big chicken. Game is short though and can be done very fast story wise. I personally dont think its thy best FF. But its aint the worst.

Thanks guys :) . and ya premium edition has the season pass with all of the dlc. I'm

hoping it'll be good plus have a pro so hopefully the visuals will also be more pronounced!

And lol nymhc in max Payne stopped me dead in my tracks so no way I could do mein leiben. I'm still going to get it though but I think I'll suffice for 98% xD

Edited by Garbodor
  • Like 1

Just now, t-i-g-o said:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - medium difficulty - 20-30 hours???? 

There must be something wrong with that, it's a pretty hard platinum and it takes above 100 hours to do it without a doubt

Yeah sorry about that -- it's fixed in my database now, but it's hard to fix the table here on the forums without borking up the formatting.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

If someone come in your house and steal it or burn your house down you lose your physical. What are the chances of getting banned or account stolen or even lost password?? Lol...im just saying if you coukd lose your digital game so can physical.

You're right, for those who live in Detroit digital is probably a safer bet.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mojtaba333 said:

is there going to be a second black Friday sale? 

like a two week sale?

I think yes - usually November's Flash Sale is tied with Thanksgiving week/Black Friday weekend, so I'm expecting some flash sale as the "real black friday sale" (unfortunately, this does not mean that this flash sale would be a good one... :hmm:).

edit: Oh forgot why I was here.

Do you think these prices will drop over xmas sale? I got a lot of stuffs I just want to grab over this BF sale but Xmas is just around the corner!! Anyone remember if the last couple years if they resale BF sale items on Xmas for cheaper?

11 hours ago, nyonmyan said:

You're right, for those who live in Detroit digital is probably a safer bet.

Happens everywhere, whether you like to believe it or not. ?

Edited by Fing3rButt3r3

On 21/11/2017 at 1:23 PM, nyonmyan said:

You can resell physical, you can't resell digital.

You can use physical on a different account, digital is tied to a single one.

Basically, if price is the same or similar, always go for physical.

Only exception for this would be games you play on a daily basis or games were you need to complete daily challenges for a trophy like Rayman Legends for example. I really regret buying physical version of the game because I had to switch the disc every time just for 5 minutes of a daily challenge for months.

5 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

Only exception for this would be games you play on a daily basis or games were you need to complete daily challenges for a trophy like Rayman Legends for example. I really regret buying physical version of the game because I had to switch the disc every time just for 5 minutes of a daily challenge for months.

Agree.  I was a huge supporter of physical disc but have finally moved over to digital.