It is a bit janky, isn't it?

The game is actually quite fun, although it I found it to be a bit "janky" ... are you supposed to play this while sitting down or while standing? Because the character does both things in the game and when you stand while he's sitting, it's a mess and vice versa. There is also no internal calibration mode like f.ex. in Batman VR and therefore sometimes, stuff feels "off". Especially casting sometimes goes nowhere near where I was aiming to.

Maybe it's my setup though. I used to have the PS Camera under the TV on the TV stand (never had any issues), now I have it on top of the TV with a special holder (to use the space under the TV for other stuff) and this is actually the first time I play a VR game since the camera is on top of the screen. So I don't know if it's the game that messes up my casting or if it's the setup.

Although on the first screen that appears when starting VR, where you see yourself through the camera, everything looks "in frame".

So, does anybody else have problems with casting the rod or is it just me?

Same thing here...

Casting the rod is kind of awful; when I do it I already count with it being more based on luck than aim... I think it's not well implemented in the game; and hope they launch a patch to improve it...

About the sit or stand, same opinion: I began playing sit; then I realized it was more comfortable playing stand, but suddenly I was too tall in the game in the scenes the character is sit...

BTW, I had the camera over the TV; now I put it under it because of the cinematic mode drifting more than usual with the last update... I haven't played it yet with the cam under the TV.

• 1 month later...