Ps Plus December 2017 wishlist

Sailar91

November's line up was pretty bad, so I'm hoping for something good with plenty of volume for the Christmas / New Year's holidays at least. They probably would never put up the super popular big name games like Uncharted, Tomb Raider or anything along those lines , but at even just one of these that I'd probably be happy with: 

Sherlock Holmes A Devil's Daughter

Beyond

A Yakuza game

World of FF

Disgaea 5

FF Type 0

Code Realize

The Walking Dead for a nice easy Xmas plat

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Lava_Yuki said:

November's line up was pretty bad, so I'm hoping for something good with plenty of volume for the Christmas / New Year's holidays at least. They probably would never put up the super popular big name games like Uncharted, Tomb Raider or anything along those lines , but at even just one of these that I'd probably be happy with: 

Sherlock Holmes A Devil's Daughter

Beyond

A Yakuza game

World of FF

Disgaea 5

FF Type 0

Code Realize

The Walking Dead for a nice easy Xmas plat

World of FF is one of the Game that I'm waiting to be on sale! But FF games have never been in the IGC 

I'm hoping for DriveClub VR.

I ordered a PS VR the other day and got Until Dawn and some other stuff from Plus / freebies, and DriveClub is gonna be the first thing I buy for it, so I'm holding off at least until the games are announced for December. Then I'm jumping in and grabbing it.

OR anything else dope on VR.

52 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I ordered a PS VR the other day and got Until Dawn and some other stuff from Plus / freebies, and DriveClub is gonna be the first thing I buy for it, so I'm holding off at least until the games are announced for December. Then I'm jumping in and grabbing it.

Driveclub was one of the VR games that I was more interested in, but after I tried the demo I realized it's not for me. The motion sickness in that game is awful

2 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Not this month but on January

they are giving away Vr games every 2 months  

38 minutes ago, Sagaan said:

Dbz xenoverse 1 would be cool, i know its cheap anyway but im lazy to waste a coin for it.  Borderlands handsome collection would be dope as well. But the reality is we get somethin else xD

Better not buying anything because next month u will get that game xD 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

I want the Vita version 

Ebay is where i got mine picked it up for £16 just so you know the online trading on Vita is Ad-Hoc only though Online features for creature trading (if you want to do it not required for platinum just makes it easier) is a PS4 version exclusive so might be best to get both copies which is what i did. 

Edited by DarkSoleride