Ps Plus December 2017 wishlist

Sailar91

23 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Off topic question.When you purchase a free game with ps+, do you own it forever? (as long as you are a ps+ member) And can you see it in your library? (where it shows everything you purchased on psstore) 

No you do not, you only have access to the game if you keep subscribing to the membership, it will not be deleted from your library (unless devs remove it from the store) but you have to keep paying the membership if you want to be able to retain the ability to play them. 

What I want :

PS4 : A decent AAA game + Tales Of Berseria

PS3 : Two good games for once in their life, something like Bioshock or Read Dead Redemption

PS Vita : Two exclusive vita games even if they are shit like Resistance or CoD because Sony will never give japanese games

What we will get :

PS4 : A shitty indie game and a 5 years old AAA game that everyone already owns

PS3 : Two shitty games that nobody knows

PS Vita : A cross platform because nobody owns a vita and a shmup

*sigh*

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 2

On PS3:

-Battlefield 3 (since it was given on Xbox Live and no one is playing it anymore so it makes sense to boost the player base that way, do it EA!) 

-LittleBigPlanet 2, i am not sure if they already gave it but it would make total sense since Media Molecule said they’re gonna announce something about Dreams soon (which is definitely gonna be PSX) so i hope they give either LBP 2 or LBP PS Vita

On PS4: 

-Darksiders Warmastered Edition, this game didn’t sell well for THQ Nordic so i hope they do this to get some of their money back!

-any Resident Evil game thats on PS4, since the gold edition is close to launch this month, i know Resi has had a long life of PS+ free games with a lot of them given on the program but you can never have too many Resi games. 

On PS Vita: 

-Uncharted: Fight For Fortune, its Uncharted’s 10th anniversary, they should give this game away because not enough people played it :) 

-Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star, i know they gave Hatoful Boyfriend recently but these games are funny as hell and well worth it to play through them, ? i want my pigeon dating sim sequel x))

Edited by Soufwar
Typos

21 hours ago, Soufwar said:

On PS3:

-Battlefield 3 (since it was given on Xbox Live and no one is playing it anymore so it makes sense to boost the player base that way, do it EA!) 

-LittleBigPlanet 2, i am not sure if they already gave it but it would make total sense since Media Molecule said they’re gonna announce something about Dreams soon (which is definitely gonna be PSX) so i hope they give either LBP 2 or LBP PS Vita

On PS4: 

-Darksiders Warmastered Edition, this game didn’t sell well for THQ Nordic so i hope they do this to get some of their money back!

-any Resident Evil game thats on PS4, since the gold edition is close to launch this month, i know Resi has had a long life of PS+ free games with a lot of them given on the program but you can never have too many Resi games. 

On PS Vita: 

-Uncharted: Fight For Fortune, its Uncharted’s 10th anniversary, they should give this game away because not enough people played it :) 

-Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star, i know they gave Hatoful Boyfriend recently but these games are funny as hell and well worth it to play through them, ? i want my pigeon dating sim sequel x))

We already got Battlefield 3 and lbp2

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

We already got Battlefield 3 and lbp2

Then LittleBigPlanet PS Vita will do, now i have to change the games i want! 

For PS3 2.0: 

-Killer Is Dead: i am a huge fan of Suda51 and i played this on Xbox 360 back in the day, wouldn’t mind going back to this tbh.

-Battlefield Hardline: since EA closed Visceral, its a great way to apologize for what they’ve done lol 

On 11/24/2017 at 11:35 AM, Avalynch said:

Might as well join in, and guess what games we'll be getting.

Firewatch

The Witness

You can only hope to get The Witness man, that game is fantastic! I already have Firewatch so i hope they don’t give it (i know its selfish but still, lets hope they give What Remains Of Edith Finch or another walking simulator instead of Firewatch! 

• Like 1

I'll actually roll my eyes if Mirror's Edge: Catalyst gets included after buying it on the store for £6 and some change yesterday.

I hope for Rayman Legends on Vita every month as it would be nice to have a spike in the number of people playing the online challenges which I'm currently grinding for the plat. More players = more Diamond Cups & Gold Cups ?

On 24/11/2017 at 0:39 PM, Soufwar said:

Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star, i know they gave Hatoful Boyfriend recently but these games are funny as hell and well worth it to play through them, ? i want my pigeon dating sim sequel x))

Was actually going to mention this one too as it's December. Would be great to see ?

On 23.11.2017 at 6:29 PM, TurdFlingingApe said:

The choice is obvious, Gravity Rush Remastered for PS4. It is out of print physically and I have never seen it on sale digitally on PSN store. Asia PS+ got it a while back.

Really? On the EU store it has been on sale a few times at least. Currently as well, for about 7, 50€!

29 minutes ago, Happy said:

Meme answer is Knack as usual. As for my genuine wishes i’d like to see Snake Pass or Shadow Tactics. Maybe even get A Hat in Time free at launch, that’d be amazing.

Tbh i dont mind Knack, i hope they give it in the future, i really do and this is not me trolling but being 100% honest i want Knack!