Ps Plus December 2017 wishlist

Sailar91

On 11/23/2017 at 1:33 AM, Sagaan said:

Dbz xenoverse 1 would be cool, i know its cheap anyway but im lazy to waste a coin for it.  Borderlands handsome collection would be dope as well. But the reality is we get somethin else xD

I already own the Borderlands: Handsome Collection, but I would appreciate if it went on nonetheless. Been trying to get my friend to play it for so long! PS+ would definitely give a more persuasive push than my words. :D

On 24/11/2017 at 0:39 PM, Soufwar said:

On PS3:

-Battlefield 3 (since it was given on Xbox Live and no one is playing it anymore so it makes sense to boost the player base that way, do it EA!) 

-LittleBigPlanet 2, i am not sure if they already gave it but it would make total sense since Media Molecule said they’re gonna announce something about Dreams soon (which is definitely gonna be PSX) so i hope they give either LBP 2 or LBP PS Vita

On PS4: 

-Darksiders Warmastered Edition, this game didn’t sell well for THQ Nordic so i hope they do this to get some of their money back!

-any Resident Evil game thats on PS4, since the gold edition is close to launch this month, i know Resi has had a long life of PS+ free games with a lot of them given on the program but you can never have too many Resi games. 

On PS Vita: 

-Uncharted: Fight For Fortune, its Uncharted’s 10th anniversary, they should give this game away because not enough people played it :) 

-Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star, i know they gave Hatoful Boyfriend recently but these games are funny as hell and well worth it to play through them, ? i want my pigeon dating sim sequel x))

Uncharted GA will not be free as it has already been free on PS+ for about 3 months straight along with Gravity Rush in 2014/15

35 minutes ago, NougamiZero said:

http://ldm.r1-it.storage.cloud.it/img/17/11/29/6938_5a1e927d1a0197.56766492.jpg

Don't know it's fake or not, but according to this, December games are:

-That's You! (again this blunder)

-Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition

-Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends (WTF????)

oh gosh i hope not

On 24/11/2017 at 0:34 AM, ThePhatMatt said:

There's someone on reddit who has got it right 5 months in a row. He posted a comment saying it would be Darksiders 2 and Kung fu panda for PS4, but has since deleted his comment. I hope he's wrong about kung fu panda.

Looks like he was right again, interesting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gernboes said:

Apparently its Darksider 2 and some Kung Fu Panda game for PS4! 

Edit: oops, just saw it was already posted! 

Is that the one where you need to fight 1000 matches for a trophy? Ugh.

Darksiders 2 is interesting to me. I liked Darksiders, but avoided 2 on the PS3 because the plat was unobtainable.

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

Is that the one where you need to fight 1000 matches for a trophy? Ugh.

Darksiders 2 is interesting to me. I liked Darksiders, but avoided 2 on the PS3 because the plat was unobtainable.

I am not normally one to complain about IGC offerings but Kung Fu Fucking Panda?!? Omigosh, that's the one I've been waiting for . . .said no one, ever.

I think IGC this year was better than last year, which makes the final month's selections all the more disappointing. Would have been nice to see them finish strong.

Just now, Bullstomp said:

I am not normally one to complain about IGC offerings but Kung Fu Fucking Panda?!? Omigosh, that's the one I've been waiting for . . .said no one, ever.

This one annoys me, too, because I've not heard anything good about this game from the (few) people who have played with whom I have interacted. If it's Showdown of Legendary Legends (and all indications say that it is), it has a 63 on Metacritic. Smash Bros. clones have not fared well on the PS4 in general.

On 22/11/2017 at 9:20 AM, Sailar91 said:

What games do you want to see in the next lineup?

i hope to see something good, but I think we are gonna see something like the last month so no triple A games

"something good" and "no triple A games" are not mutually exclusive, in my opinion. Whatever big AAA game they'd have on PS+ I probably either have already played, or am not interested in. With the smaller games, I often find at least one game on PS+ which I didn't know existed but immediately want to play.

That being said, I'm curious to see if they're going to do a new PSVR game, or if they're going to keep Rush Of Blood on for two months just like RIGS.

If they're doing an AAA game, I wouldn't mind getting a Sniper Elite game for PS4. I always find other games I want to buy first but I wouldn't mind getting it for PS+.

In the smaller game section, I wouldn't mind seeing Headlander, The Talos Principle or any of the other games I'm often in doubt about but just don't want to add to my baclog before I've reduced the size of my backlog a bit first.

57 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

I think IGC this year was better than last year, which makes the final month's selections all the more disappointing. Would have been nice to see them finish strong.

I'm gonna say that while this maybe a terrible selection for December's IGC, the sales could be much better. Don't forget that the 10% off code wil be usable next month as well. So we'll just have to wait and see. 

Also I'll be able to plat the PS4 version of Darksiders 2 while the PS3 version will forever remain in trophy purgatory. 

Edited by kidson2004

LOL! Kung Fu Panda, have fun guys >:)

If this leak is true, I imagine @Thropy_Croissant and her hacker boyfriend @Thropy_Hore are going to be ecstatic that more than 6 people will look at their trophy guide now! ?

Going to try Darksiders series in the future, looks cool.

Edited by TurdFlingingApe
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Bullstomp said:

Honestly, I’m not even surprised... Usual Playstation games....