Ps Plus December 2017 wishlist

Sailar91

4 hours ago, NougamiZero said:

http://ldm.r1-it.storage.cloud.it/img/17/11/29/6938_5a1e927d1a0197.56766492.jpg

Don't know it's fake or not, but according to this, December games are:

-That's You! (again this blunder)

-Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition

-Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends (WTF????)

Wow, 2 AAA games in a month. GG Sony!

4 hours ago, NougamiZero said:

http://ldm.r1-it.storage.cloud.it/img/17/11/29/6938_5a1e927d1a0197.56766492.jpg

Don't know it's fake or not, but according to this, December games are:

-That's You! (again this blunder)

-Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition

-Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends (WTF????)

That's annoying if it is true.

Darksiders 2 - was just on sale in the store, I brought it. Thanks for that

That's You! - Go away, nobody wants this. I just looked at the trophy list. Veteran - Play thirty games - 2.32% Ultra Rare. Only 2% of gamers could stand to play it that long.

Kung Fu Panda - Has 2 recent players. Do we have to pay for PS Plus, I don't want it anymore.

Edited by FawltyPowers

1 hour ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

If this leak is true, I imagine @Thropy_Croissant and her hacker boyfriend @Thropy_Hore are going to be ecstatic that more than 6 people will look at their trophy guide now!

Thro-down, hoe-down baby! Although, to be honest, with my guides, I'd be happy if even 6 people looked at them. :(

Anyway, getting to the positive (because we all know that no one gives a shit about KFP), I think that Darksiders II is probably a good game, and look forward to playing it.

Edited by starcrunch061

11 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Thro-down, hoe-down baby! Although, to be honest, with my guides, I'd be happy if even 6 people looked at them. :(

Anyway, getting to the positive (because we all know that no one gives a shit about KFP), I think that Darksiders II is probably a good game, and look forward to playing it.

I didn't like the first darksiders so I probably give more of a shit about KFP even though I'll only play KFP with friends around.

well, it was true

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/29/playstation-plus-free-games-for-december-2017/

- [:platinum:Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition, PS4
- [:platinum:Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends, PS4

- [:platinum:❌] Syberia Collection, PS3 (First game, Second game)

- [:platinum:Xblaze Lost: Memories, PS3

- [:platinum:Forma.8, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)

- [:platinum:Wanted Corp, PS Vita

The only positive thing about this list is there are lots of plats.

Nothing else. Ah yes, Xblaze too.

Edited by Katt
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Katt said:

Shite. So a PS4 game I don't want, a PS4 game I already bought on a sale but haven't played yet because I am still working on the first game, and PSVR games are still only once every two months.

Well, at least there's Forma.8 which I already have on the Switch but haven't played much yet. Now I can play it on PS4 as well, guess I'll keep my Switch save file for a summer holiday.

1 minute ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

No Gravity Rush Remastered for PS Plus, never goes on sale on PSN, and out of print physically in the USA.

AWESOME!

Been wanting to try Syberia series, it's like a Tomb-Raider like game, no?

No, it is more along the lines of Broken Sword, a point-and-click adventure game.  Supposed to be pretty good

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

it is indeed good, don't miss the chance to play it

1 hour ago, SaltyCatRemi said:

I didn't like the first darksiders so I probably give more of a shit about KFP even though I'll only play KFP with friends around.

you should play DarkSiders 2 you won't believe how diferent is the gameplay if you compare it with the first game, this is more open-world action and less puzzles, if you like RPGs you will enjoy this, by myself I can't believe how a 12-13GBs game such as DarkSiders 2 can be so much big and inmersive than DarkSiders 1 with ithose 35 GBs!

4 minutes ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

Oh perfect, thanks for letting me know, I grew up on these kind of games (Monkey Island / Full Throttle).

On the other side, I thought Syberia was horrible. Just horrible. The turd icing on the feces cake was when I missed a trophy at the end.

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

Actually a pretty decent month for me, selection of games I don't already own.  Darksiders II, Syberia Collection, XBlaze and Forma.8 - I have interest in playing all of these.  

Yeah, uhhh, XBlaze is another of those that I thought was awful, too. I'm just a real PS+ grouch, I guess. :(

12 minutes ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

No Gravity Rush Remastered. Not for PS Plus, never goes on sale on PSN, and out of print physically in the USA.

AWESOME!

Been wanting to try Syberia series, it's like a Tomb-Raider like game, no?

Gravity Rush Remastered was something like 70% - 80% off in EU Black Friday sales. Maybe will be in Christmas sales for USA?

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

Forma.8 is actually exciting to me. I'm really looking forward to that one.

I played a little of it on the Switch, before getting distracted by bigger games (South Park / Assassin's Creed / Mario). It looks really nice, which is kind of why I bought it. Third picture from my current sig is from Forma.8, actually.

• Like 1