How long have you been playing video games?

ShadowStar83x

I remember playing my dad's GameBoy when I was a little kid (like, really little, we're talking earliest childhood memories here). I can't remember if it was before we moved country or not, but I think it might have been just after, which would make it 1990 or maybe even 1991. 

So yeah, since then. 

13 minutes ago, TheLiamK said:

More of us oldies here than I thought ^_^ Started in '95 when my mum randomly picked me up a Sega Master System(Yeah i know :P) and some games from a local market.

Same, Master System sometime around '94-'95 then moved through Mega Drive, PS1, PS2, 360, PS3, PS4. I was never a Nintendo gamer and never will be.

$hit, since I can remember...my parents had a black and white pong game that I remember playing...my dad also had a bunch of orange and black dos games...digger was one of them...i had the nes upon release with mario bros and a turbo grafix 16 with bonk's adventures...my memory is kind of hazy as I had a pretty $hitty childhood so timeline is a blur...abusive household; intentionally blocked out...

basically, i can't remember not playing video games...same can be said for drawing pictures, playing music, and doing sports...

I have been playing video games for years i started back in August 1997 (when 007 Goldeneye launched on N64) this was the time and have been playing ever since my roots i would say are shooters but in the last five years or so been really been getting back into RPGs so yeah a long ass time.