PSA: US PSN account gifted $10

sh4d0wzcs

1 minute ago, thekiffer21 said:

Nothing on my account and neither in my mails. Where did you get the message? And you sure it's just for nothing.

Yeah got it for nothing, my guess is that its targeted, people on ozbargain are saying the same thing.

May RNGesus be forever in your favor!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

As title says, my US account was gifted $10 to spend during black friday,

black friday, you mean the early access or the full sale from yesterday?

Also, I saw something similar here a few days earlier:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/365459-10-psn-credit-free-ps4-notifications-ymmv/

it could be nice if you could upload a screenshot or a photo of that message.

21 minutes ago, Katt said:

black friday, you mean the early access or the full sale from yesterday?

Also, I saw something similar here a few days earlier:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/365459-10-psn-credit-free-ps4-notifications-ymmv/

it could be nice if you could upload a screenshot or a photo of that message.

Don't really know to be honest, just saw the post on an aussie bargain site and figured I'd check my US.

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/343658

Been away from  forums jn general for way too long and forgot how to embed so here the link to the screenshot of the ps notification I got.

https://imgur.com/a/sUfUf

Edited by sh4d0wzcs

1 hour ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

Yeah got it for nothing, my guess is that its targeted, people on ozbargain are saying the same thing.

May RNGesus be forever in your favor!

Yeah in that case i wont be getting anything, RNGesus hates me xD

I only ever spent 20$ on that account anyway so i guess it would've been a bad deal for sony.

I find it rather wierd that i havent gotten a single mail from PSN ever on that adress, yet on my main one i get one for every single purchase.

Edited by thekiffer21
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, thekiffer21 said:

Yeah in that case i wont be getting anything, RNGesus hates me xD

I only ever spent 20$ account anyway so i guess it would've been a bad deal for sony.

I find it rather wierd that i havent gotten a single mail from PSN ever on that adress, yet on my main one i get one for every single purchase.

I only made the account a few weeks ago to get mayo and massagy for a laugh since they were region locked, only spent $10 on it ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

I haven’t gotten a 10$ voucher. Instead I received an e-mail with a 14-days voucher for PlayStation Vue. I’ll give it away as I don’t need it.

2AMH-5RN2-M5MK

First come, first serve.

Code's no longer valid.  Guess someone used it already.

39 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Did you recently buy a new PS4? I've received one when I bought a PS4 Slim last year, and I expect I'll be getting one again in a few days when I finally upgrade to the PS4 Pro for my birthday.

I bought a PS4 pro about 6 months ago, but that shouldn't matter, my US account is under a month old. Plwus if it was because zi bought a new PS4 the $10 credit would've gone to my original PSN and would be tied to my Australian PSN account.

Super rare...1 in a million chance Sony picks you. It's like winning the lottery!! I once got one for an alt account who never had bought a thing. So its actually good to have multiple accounts, sony promotes it with these RNG free money.

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Super rare...1 in a million chance Sony picks you. It's like winning the lottery!! I once got one for an alt account who never had bought a thing. So its actually good to have multiple accounts, sony promotes it with these RNG free money.

Same could be said with other 'club' buisnesses. I'm a 'club member' to my local fishing store BCF and I'm pretty much guaranteed a $10 voucher every 3-4 weeks even if I spend nothing where my father is lucky to get 3-4 the whole year..